Chapter 27

After Y/N went back to sleep, time seem to go by rather slowly for the town of Glimmerfair as Mae and Kruck helped around the town. Shuune visited Y/N doing some slight check-ups and making sure he was still alive. Gildarts helped around the town doing what he can and even sparred with some of them including Kruck, who refused to give up until he won. Kolzar and a few other hybrids explore the surrounding areas gathering various things that the town needed. Roughly two weeks went by as life seemed to be rather easy for them but one day, things got a bit interesting.

Mae was walking with Krucks as he had his arms behind his head rather annoyed.

Kruck: When's the boss gonna wake up? Said annoyed. I want to spar against him.

Mae: He's still recovering ya twit. Besides, he pulled the Lacrima out of him so we don't know what is going to happen. Even Lady Shuune said so herself as this was an unknown area for her.

Kruck: Yeah I know. Said looking up at the sky. Have you ever thought about joining a guild?

Mae: Like the one Gildarts is from? Fairy Tail was it?

Kruck: Yeah. To be honest, I'm kind of curious about joining that same guild. Said smiling. I'm itching to fight against some of those members.

Mae remained silent as she thought about it.

Mae: I am curious about the members of Fairy Tail. There's a member who uses something called Dragon Slayer Magic.

Kruck: Yeah!! I'm itching of wanting to fight that Natsu guy!! Said smirking with excitement. Just thinking about it gets my blood pumping for action!!!!

Mae: Jeez, loud mouth as ever.

Kruck: Don't you want to join the guild as well? Said looking at her. I mean don't you want to be close to the boss all the time?

Mae: S-Shut up!! That's none of your concern!!

Kruck: Why's that? I mean, you've been stuck by the boss's side when he fell asleep for the first week. Plus, there's been rumors that you're wanting to be his mate.

Mae: Wh-Wh-Wh-WHat!?!?!?!?! Said utterly embarrassed.

Kruck: Come to think of it, I think I heard the boss talking about some girl named Mirajane in his sleep. Said placing his hand on his chin. I kind of wonder if he's already mated with her.

Mae's eye twitched in annoyance as she locked Kruck in a water prison. He panicked for a second before he started to spin in the prison at an extreme speed. She then threw Kruck into the air as the prison exploded causing it to rain a bit as a rainbowed appeared which everyone in the town saw.

Mae: The next time he says anything like that, I'm going to slice his damn limbs off one by one. Said utterly pissed.

As she was planning on how to do this, a loud howl caught her attention as it could be heard throughout the town. Something about the howl, gave her a bad feeling so she decided to head to the entrance as he saw Kolzar and a few others standing at the entrance. Kolzar was there along with a few other hybrids that are suited for combat such as a Bishaten, Monoblos, and a few others. Vuece saw Mae as she walked up to her.

Mae: Hey Vuece, what's going on?

Vuece: There might be a chance that a wolf-hybrid pack might try to attack the town.

Mae: A wolf hybrid pack? How many?

Vuece: I'm not sure. Said turning around. Though they should be here soon.