001

Rocky was so out of it as he stood in front part of the ship, drinking and ignoring the warnings of the captain

Rocky was so out of it as he stood in front part of the ship, drinking and ignoring the warnings of the captain. He had all the gold with him, he was right now one of the most powerful person in the Indian borders.

He brought the charm his mother gave him to his face, kissing it lightly, so ready to finally let go, he doesn't know if he was able to fulfill his promise or not but he dosen't have a choice now, it's the end, now is not the time to go back.

As he hear the missiles blasting off he closes his eyes, ready to embrace his death and it does happen, the missiles hit the ship and it drowns.

Rocky is thrown in the water with full force, knocking the air out of his lungs which burned as water seeped into them.

He didn't thrash, he didn't swim back up, he didn't move a muscle as his end approached him. As his mind slowly started to shut down, a blured figure came in his view, it was not clear but he could recognize that voice anywhere.

"It's not over yet"

If his mother wanted him to fight, he will fight, he thrashed around, swimming upwards, he almost reached the surface when his body gave up, his eyes almost closing, is he really going to die?

But before the depths of ocean can swallow him, a hand grabbed his own, the charm in his hand tangling with the person's bracelet, almost attaching their hands together, that's the last thing he remembers before everything went black.

He feels a slight pressure on his lips and then a huge chunk of air his which seems to bring him back. His eyes open again to see blur figure hovering over him but before it gets clear, he faints yet again.

Next time he waked up he feels a tad bit better, his vision is clear and his brain seems to retain every memory though same can't be said for his body.

He feels cold, his chest is killing him with every breathe, his breathing is shallow and his body feels like it won't move anymore.

His brain although seems to be working alright except for working a bit slower than usual, like he is zoned out or something.

He looks around the room, it's a master bedroom of course, the bedsheets are silk, his clothes have been changed and his head, he can feel the bandage around his head but the question was who saved him?

As if the God wanted to answer him, a guy entered the room, relief washing over him once he see him awake.

"D..do...I...k...know you" He stuttered, his voice coming out rough and scratchy at first. The guy immediately offered him a glass of water, he drank it reluctantly because if the guy was who he was thinking he was it would be a jackpot.

"You have been out for a week, had me worried boss" The guy mumbled and now he was sure he knew guy.

"Old habits die hard you know, Salaar" He said smirking as the guy just sighed.

"It's been a while but you still like giving people heartattacks" He added stuffing his hands in the pocket.

Salaar, the oh so loyal weak boy who wanted nothing more than to please his God, his savior, his second chance at life, his king, Rocky was now grown drastically.

Everyone thought he died that day at the hands of Adheera but he didn't, Rocky saved him, again. He was trained personally by the king himself in everything he knew and over the period of time they did form a bond.

But while Salaar was mastering what Rocky taught him, Rocky was dealing with Adheera, Ramika Sen and himself all alone.

That's why when Vanaram contacted him the day Rocky left with all the gold,  he decided it's been enough staying in the dark and now it's time to come out in the light.

His thoughts broke when a gunshot was heard, the door opened with a force to reveal a young lady, dressed in a all black outfit.

---------------------◇---------------------

Mira's usual outfit