007

Mira watched as with one punch Rocky had a man unconscious, with all the training he has put himself through last six months, he is untouchable

Mira watched as with one punch Rocky had a man unconscious, with all the training he has put himself through last six months, he is untouchable. She feels bad for the men at this point.

"Oh my" She fake worried as a man broke a wooden chair at Rocky's back. The said man clenched his jaw and turned around banging the guys head on a metal pipe.

Mira watched with a dazed eyes as Rocky ripped apart from 50 men, without a weapon, within minutes. Her eyes seems to soften as she saw him struggling with control, his chest heaving up and down while animalistic growls kept bubbling in his throat.

"Hey there big guy" Rocky turned around in a instant hearing a voice in the silent space.

"It's all okay, it's over" Her voice seemed so calm that it pushed his mind into its senses. He shook his head stood up straigher, fixing his coat.

"Let's get going, I have a place to show you" She said, her voice coming back to normal. He raised a brow but didn't question her.

They drove for a while, however the bored expression on Rocky's face started changing to a surprised one as he entered a familiar surroundings.

On the other hand, Raghvan, the CBI chief was stressed as to who was the one causing such a huge changes around the black market.

The poorly organized market, which was easy to trace till a few months back suddenly has became invisible, there are not traces of anything remotely close to a clue.

Than there was the assignment Ramika handed to him, to find the person, which was not a major success either. All he got after searching everywhere like dogs was a photo of a silhouette.

"Who are you?" Raghavan said starring at picture in his hands, as if it will give him the answers needed.

He was snapped out of his trance when a subordinate of his came rushing in his office. He looked scared and baffled, like he has seen a ghost as he clutched a photo in his hand.

"S...sir...it's back" He panted shoving the photo in Raghavan's face. Once he got the hold of the photo, his face went pale and he immediately asked to contact Ramika.

"Ma'am, it's back" He said once he was infront of her, as she looked at the photo, her eyes widen and her throat went dry.

While Rocky was both impressed and in awe of the place he stood infront of. The people standing at the sides of the door, ready to welcome their king at his throne again.

The place which started this all, the place that was dripping with blood, the place that saw countless of deaths and no. of misery, the place that was powerful, that made people powerful was back.

Standing infront of him was the door that once lead to misery, power, death and no return. The same door he entered in as a worker and stepped out as a king.

The door of...KGF

Year 2018

Deepti's eyes widen as Vijayendra showed the picture, with shaking hands she took it from his grip while the man started speaking.

"Suryvardhan wanted a untouchable empire, so Adheera built him one on the tip of his sword, it took him years but Suryvardhan was untouchable, however"

Everyone in the room looked at him in anticipation as he took a pause except for Deepti who was still staring at the picture.

"Mira's goal was same but motive was different, she built the very same empire, same rules, same working schedules everything in six months. She rebuilt the empire on the palm of her hand, she rebuilt KGF"

With the end of his sentence the photo slipped from Deepti hand landing on the table.

---------------------◇---------------------