008

Ramika fell back in her chair, she knows who it is, there is no doubt now

Ramika fell back in her chair, she knows who it is, there is no doubt now. It's over there is no chance they can win, not with a head on fair fight.

"The place is not active yet, it's illegal mining we still have a chance to take it down, if people will defend then we will break through them"

"No Raghavan not this time, even if we break through all the people and the walls, we can't get pass her"

"Who is this her?"

"Our worst nightmare"

While back in KGF, everything has settled down, the people were in their houses for now, Salaar has taken charge of security beside Vanaram while Mira was with Rocky, walking through the mansion.

"The meeting room is seperated from the whole mansion as it was before. Everything from structure to decoration is same, the working has however not started. You still have to decided, how and when will people work and who will be our partners" She said as they walked side by side.

"I have no candidates choosen or in mind, whatever you will say will be taken a partner" She added looking at him with her hands behind her back, waiting for his orders.

"I will restore some old connections from Bombay Banglore" He replied,  Mira nodded and almost walked away to get to preprations for the mentioned task when he spoke up.

"Mira"

The sound of her name sounded weirdly beautiful from his mouth. She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Yes"

"Why are you doing this? Why did you rebuilt this place? And why give me the throne? These people think of me as a God because I saved them from their miserable life but why you?"

"I am a debtor too. I will make preprations to leave for Bombay"

With that she walked away while Rocky frowned but walked away too, might as well get fresh before heading to Bombay, opening the door to the master bedroom he entered the room removing the coat but stopped in his spot.

Infront of him, just behind the bed was a painting of someone he misses so dearly.

The coat he just removed slipped from his hands as he looked at the painting when his eyes fell on his right, there was yet another panting, relatively smaller, sitting on a canvas

His rough fingers brushed against the colors and millions of memories seemed to rush in his mind, from their first meeting to the day they got married, from her being all fiesty to the day she confessed to him and then most happy yet painful memory

The day they found out she is pregnant and the day she died. She took a part of him with her when she died, it shattered him so much so that he had thought of dying.

The pain feels fresh yet again as he leans his forehead on the painting, eyes slipping close.

"Stay strong, darling"

The air seems to carry the whisper making him fist his hands in a attempt to stop the tears from flowing. He won't break, he won't, he can't, it's time for people to know that the king is back and he won't stop this time because this time he didn't have something to loose.

With that thought in mind he got ready to head to Bombay, closing the room behind him he walked downstairs.

He walked past Mira, climbing into the helicopter, heading to the town that knew him all to well. He looked out of the window, his mind replaying the memory of his and Andrews first encounter, the meeting that started all this.

While in Bombay, the new "owner" of Bombay, Shekhawat was unaware of the people heading towards him.

---------------------◇---------------------