026

"What

"What..."

"Marry me. You love me, I love you so you know be my wife, mother of my kids and the queen of this place, wait you already are the queen but still the wife and mother of my kids is left" Rocky said entering the room.

"I...uh...I don't know what to say..."

"Oh you have to say yes, but jokes aside I am ready for the no too tiger, everyone has their own emotions, if you want time you just say it. You waited years, I will wait for rest of my life if I have too"

"But what about you will your heart allow all this?"

"It certainly will, Reena is a inseparable part of me, my heart and soul, you know that too that's why you made me these paintings" He says gesturing to the paintings around the room.

"But it cannot change the fact that she...she is gone and someone told me you deserve me too and I deserve the love you can give me" He says pulling her closer.

"We deserve happiness Mira, you know that, so think carefully and answer this, Will you marry me?" He asks, his eyes boaring in her soul but all she could see was love and acceptance, a feeling she has craved to see in them for a very long time.

"Yes...God YES" She replies making a grin break out on his face.

"I knew I was irresistible" The statement earns him a light slap from Mira who chuckles but stops when Rocky presses her against him even more.

"How about some fun?" He whispers leaning close to her ear, Mira's brows shoot up as he pulls away. She smiles looking downwards before pushing him away, making him fall on the bed.

"No thank you"

"My goodness what a style, refusing me while pushing me on the bed" He said, his face morphing in a pleasureful expression making Mira scrunch up her nose.

"You are too much"

"Well I am all yours to have, in every way"

"Oh my God, will you stop"

Rocky chuckles before standing up and walking to the door and getting himself out, he turned around to find Mira leaning on the frame.

"Atleast gimme a good night kiss?"

"You are a baby" She chuckled pecking his cheek making him sigh dreamly.

"I am about to pass out"

"Go and sleep" She said pushing him lightly, the man walks away laughing making her smile, smile that reaches her eyes finally.

Next Day, Delhi

"Why didn't you let me finish them off that day!?" Aadvaan questions once he finally comes face to face with Ramika.

"Because that was not the point, that whole plan, me going to Mysore, Mira and Rocky coming to get us, was a distraction so our agent can infiltrate KGF and look around the place and they have succeeded"

"So is there any news?"

"Yes actually, I have found that one particular day when not only Rocky or Mira but the whole KGF would be too busy to expect a attack"

"Yeah? When is that?"

"A week from now on, the day Rocky is getting married" She said smirking as she circles the date on the calendar.

"About time you get put in your place" She adds crumbling the photo of her and Mira from years back.

While in KGF, the whole place was lively and echoing with cheers, the news of Rocky and Mira's wedding has spread like wild fire plus today was the kaali poojan too.

While Rocky was still to arrive at the place, Mira was already infront of the statue, waiting for her love with a plate in her hand.

"You look so beautiful" Salaar's mom was the one who blessed her, she smiled. It's been long since she dressed like this with her hair open and all. The drums make her snap back to reality making her look ahead of her to find Rocky finally entering the place.

Rocky takes a breath, fixing his coat and climbing up the stairs before his eyes fall on Mira and his steps slow down. She looks unreal, dressed in a beautiful red lehenga and adorned with jewellery she looks like the most beautiful woman on the planet.

However his heart busts into happiness when he sees Reena standing just beside her, a very impressed expression on her face she does a few signs to denote she loves their pair making him smile.

"You looks beautiful" He said as Mira did his tilak  smiling, she steps back to let him move further before he takes the plate from her and hands it over.

"You made this empire, without you I wouldn't have made it here ever. You are the reason I came so close to fulfilling the promise I made to my mother. You deserve a throne beside me if not my own" He says intertwining their fingers and leading both of them upstairs.

The cheers double up in volume as the couple performs all the rituals, Mira smiles as Rocky talks his usual absurd nonsense while walking down the stairs but her smile falls when she sees the person standing beside Salaar.

"You?" She asks once the couples come face to face, Rocky frowns feeling her grip tightened on his hand.

"Um...do I know you?" Adya asks

"Seriously" Mira growls low in her throat catching everyone off guard by her behavior.

"I think we have a misunderstanding her, I am Adya, Adya Malik" Adya says, moving slightly behind Salaar, intimidated by the female.

"Yeah, I am sorry" Mira said with a smile making Rocky almost snort out aloud by the amount of sarcasm.

"We will see you later" He says tugging Mira away who seemed too close to loose her cool.

"Can I know why you are so pissed off ?" Rocky asked once they retrieve to his room and Mira sits down infront of the mirror taking off her jewellery.

"She looks like someone I despise the most after the creature I call my mother"

"Okay that might hurt Ramika if she hears it"

"Exactly what I want" She says standing up and joining him at the couch for a drink after getting rid of most of her jewellery.

"Well you look like you were about to bite the poor girl" Rocky said handing her a glass of alcohol.

"Well then who do you want me to bite?"

"I am a better option"

Mira rolls her eyes before her eyes follow his figure as he takes off his coat and get a bit easy, throwing his legs over the table as he sits beside her.

She keeps her legs over his thighs and leans back to, smirking as he looks at her with a raised brow.

"Keeping being like that I might just eat you up instead of biting" She says imitating a bite action making him groan.

"Dear God give me strength" He mumbles throwing his head back making her chuckle, before the door opens.

---------------------◇---------------------