016

Year 1978

Year 1978

Rocky was on a edge today, taking smokes after after smokes. He has been offered Bombay, the city he wanted for so long in return of assassination, is it this simple?

The ocean was appearing like a pond to him, a pond that would eventually come under something and he doesn't want that he wants to be at top.

He was about to light up another smoke when a kid came running to him.

"Boss, boss that Shekhar and his men have attacked a girl, she is new here"

He growled as if he didn't had enough issues that this also came along, lightning up the cigarette he walked up to the market.

The first thing he saw was bottle that flew his way but he doughed it easily. He knew the girl, it was the Banglore one but what was her name? that seems to be a mystery.

Meghna came to Bombay looking to the first and the last savior of her life but she was greeted by a bunch of idiots who were too into last to see anything.

She fought them, just like the man told her, she has learned to fight for herself. Rocky chuckled looking at her as she only doughed and lent minor hits on her opponents.

He didn't interveen, not now, watching as she defended her with everything she has got, until she was kicked in the stomach and knocked down to the ground.

A guy broke a glass bottle to use it as a weapon but a someone stopped the hand and punched the guy, sending him flying away, turning around Rocky extended his hand to her and pulled her to her feet.

"You fight good but you need to leave the mercy and emotions if you want to win. The less the emotions, more the wins" He says finally crushing the cigarette under his feet.

While he fought the people, Meghna once again watched him from the sidelines. What she did not notice was that a guy has seen a opening and was about to stab her with a glass but a hand held the glass.

"You should fight with someone of your own size" Rocky said, his hand was bleeding but he didn't seem affected breaking the glass in his hand and punching the guy.

"Next time you people should not be around here !" He barked as everyone ran away.

"And why are you here?"

"I just came to see you and thank you for saving me that day"

"Listen, wait what was your name, yeah Mira right? Mira see I am no good I saved you because I felt like it so don't even try to come close. I will take your thank you and now you can leave because this place is not for you"

"But you han-"

"Don't worry about it I have taken worse" He said already walking away when she realized the missing name to his face in her brain.

"Hey!! Atleast tell me your name"

"Rocky!!" The yell was distant but she heard it, she clasped her hand together as he disappeared into the crowd.

That was the last day for Meghna Sen after that only one person emerged from the ashes of a politicians daughter.

Mira Dixit.

---------------------◇---------------------