020

Mira sighed, finally able to wrap up her shoulder in a bandage, a knock on the door made her up put on her jacket immediately as two people entered

"The trucks are here" Vanaram said, looking smug.

"There is a problem in Bombay" Qasim chacha said as the rest two turned to him as he explained the situation.

Meanwhile...

"Boss are you sure sneaking these boxes won't lead to trouble" A guy asked as Shekhawat entered the place and sat down.

"Thousands of container come here everyday they won't notice it"

"But boss-" The guy was cutt off by a commotion breaking outside. Everyone froze as Rocky himself walked inside, followed by Salaar.

"Sneaking away my things now are you?" He drawls out, his brow raising as he folds his arm over his chest. Salaar who was standing behind him smirked.

He was the one who informed Mira about this, yesterday when he stormed her about to rip everything and everyone apart he noticed the boxes being sneaked away and hidden.

Now don't get him wrong these people don't even make him blink scaring him is impossible but he slipped it Mira's ear because he knew if he teamed up with her there is no way Shekhawat is having a easy death today. That guy dared to touch HIS girl and he doesn't deserve a peaceful death.

"No what did I say when I visited last time?"  Rocky said sitting down, leg folding one top of other. Everyone gulped as the sound of shoes clicking against the floor echoed in the heavy silence.

"May God give you peace" Rocky said lighting up a cigarette as Salaar cracked his neck. He takes the first hit, kneeing Shekhawat in the stomach, he grabbed his neck and slammed is head in the table.

Rocky noticed the figure beside him and offers it the smoke, the figure returns it after taking a drag while Shekhawat was now covered in his own blood.

"Next time before you attack someone for money, think twice" Salaar growls before kicking him in the face, making him land in Rocky's feet.

"S..si..sir plea...please forgive me"

"That does not depend on me now...it depends on her" Rocky shrugged taking a drag before Shekhawat was kicked back.

Mira stood infront of Rocky, her head tilted as a few strang of hair fall on her face. Salaar stands behind Shekhawat cracking his knuckles while Mira clenches her fist.

"Eyes on your boss" Rocky drawls out as the brother sister duo start beating him up as a last way of surviving he calls for help and two of his loyal guards obey.

The brother-sister duo easily stop the fools, killing them Mira retrieves a bit staying close to the man sitting casually smoking, her eyes scanning the room for any kind of movement.

She pants lightly, holding her shoulder for a second before Rocky and her both hear the not so subtle moments of someone behind the protagonist.

Rocky grabs the neck of one of them and twists the wrist that was suppose to punch him but turns on hearing a wince. Mira who was on his left has stopped other guy from punching him but has also acted as a human shield taking the stab to her waist.

The sudden movement also seems to have damaged her shoulder, she squeezes her eyes shut while Rocky snaps the neck of the guy he was holding, seeing her down the fools get enough courage to attack Rocky himself.

Salaar bangs Shekhawat's head in the iron pillar before snapping his neck. The guy twists the knife making Mira groan before she gathered all her power and kicked him off, she immediately stumbles before Salaar helps her stand.

A guy tries to attack her but a hand stops it, the grip itself makes the guy wail in pain. Rocky growls, a deep animalistic growl, his eyes red with rage as he kicks the guy.

Everyone backs off immediately as the predatory eyes look at them. Rocky snarls once more before turning to Mira who seems to be struggling to pull out the knife.

He walks towards her, he takes a hold of her hand intertwining their fingers looking in her eyes, she maintains the eye contact as he grips the knife and pulls it out in one go.

She yelps griping his hand tighter, before panting. She looks at him, his eyes seem different  they hold concern and something she couldn't quite get.

Salaar moves back a bit as Rocky steps forward, picking her up bridal style. She keeps the arms loosely around him as he walks out. The sound of his heart seems to act as lullaby but she tries her best to stay awake till they reach KGF.

---------------------◇---------------------