021

Rocky was panicking, Mira has lost consciousness the minute they stepped in KGF, the doctors have immediately started the treatment but it's not helping his nerves

Everything is feeling too familiar for his liking, he is not ready to bear losses just yet. He doesn't know Mira's place in his heart but he knows he doesn't want to loose her.

"She is okay but I can't say when she will wake up" The doctor said. Rocky squeezed his eyes shut, clearing his brain and trying to calm down before he stepped inside the room.

He sighs looking at Mira, her eyes closed and features calm, she looks peaceful. A servant offers him a chair but he declines it sitting down on the ground and dismissing everyone.

His mind plays the memories from ever since he met her to the current moment, his hand intertwining her as a sigh left his lips. Before he knew he was asleep.

Rocky woke up in his bed, his first reflex was to stand up when he noticed the figure on the balcony. He tilted his head walking towards the person almost breaking down as he back hugged her.

"Hi" Reena's familiar voice brought tears in his eyes, his grip tightening on her waist as they stayed like that in silence.

"You are scared" The smooth silence broke but Rocky didn't respond.

"What are you scared of darling? Love? I never thought you would be scared of love"

"I don't want to replace you. Nobody can replace you"

"You are a giant dummy" Reena chuckled turning in his grip.

"She is not replacing me, she doesn't want to replace me. She has made her own place darling, a place she deserves and she has the love you deserve. I am always with you, you know that but she deserves you and you deserve her"

Rocky seems to understand her by the way he bit the inside of his cheek.

"Promise me" His words made his eyes fluster towards her open palm.

"What promise?"

"You will let her in, you will let her deal with your demons, your pain and you will give her the love she deserves"

He sucks a deep breathe, this was a lot she was asking but somewhere he knows she is right, he does deserve happiness and Mira...she deserves so much.

"I promise" He replied finally intertwining their hands, Reena smiles as he leans down hugging her, buring his head in her neck. She kisses his hair and they remain like that, at peace in each other's arms.

Rocky groans walking up, his neck is crapmed but the memory of the dream makes him forget everything. His thoughts break as he looks at Mira who's hand has gripped his own suddenly.

Mira wakes up to find a pair of dark eyes looking at her. She recognizes the eyes, how can she not, before she can say something pain runs all over her body making her squeeze her eyes shut.

She breathes through her nose before trying to sit up, letting go of Rocky's hand. He however didn't agree with her, holding her hand again, he helps her sit straight, keeping the pillows for her support.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, his voice low and soft as he offers her a glass of water. She smiles before drinking it while Rocky just stares at her.

In Bombay, Salaar was snapping at people left and right. He was ordered to stay behind, he was getting updates on Mira but it doesn't seem to calm him down.

A man has been speaking for last five minutes standing infront of him, till now he has been totally cool but his patience was running thin.

"Who do you think your boss is? A king? A God?" The man said with such annoyance and disgust that Salaar lost it, grabbing the man from his collar he banged his head in a bike before pulling him on his feet and kicking him in the guts.

"Next time you speak think first" He growls shooting the man multiple times.

"Boss someone came to see you"

"I am not in the mood"

"Boss it's a girl named Adya"

Salaar stopped in his tracks, clenching his jaw. He lit up a smoke before walking off the port, rubbing his temples as Adya comes in view.

"What happened now?"

"Hi" Adya greeted him, he sighs.

"What's wrong Adya?"

"I was...um...worried for you. I mean I heard what happened with Shekhawat" She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Yeah I am fine, I am...fine"

A silence lands between them, heavy and thick before Adya once again breaks the ice.

"Was that your real sister? The one who got injured?"

"She was much more. She is so much more"

Adya looks at the so called beast of the port as the people call him but he is definitely not what he shows and that attracts her.

---------------------◇---------------------