010

Ramika Sen was a busy person, ever since she took down the biggest criminal of India she has became the hero of the country

Right now, she worked 24/7 just to keep the fact hidden that KGF was surfacing once again, stronger than ever and she had no clue who was the ruler there or how to stop it.

All this tension was leading her to constant headaches and she was snapping on people left and right.

That has happened today too, it was only 12 noon and her head was splitting in two from the pain she felt in her head. All she was receiving was failure after failure from every task she had assigned to the CBI, totally unaware of the biggest menace coming her way.

The whole office fell silent as he walked into the office, he smirked as the peon immediately ran inside to let Ramika know.

"Ma'am...ma'am...he...he is...alive"

"Who are you talking about?"

"Raja Krishnappa Bairya people like to call me Rocky" The man introduced himself walking inside the office.

Ramika stoop up, her eyes widen seeing him alive, all well and fine, like last time he carried a bouquet of flower with her but instead of roses it was lilies this time, her favourite flowers.

"Good morning Ma'am" He said fixing his coat as he set down, her jaw tightened as she sat down too, her gaze never leaving his as he hmed a random tune.

"How did you survive that blast?" She asked as he finally turned to her smiling.

"Uhh I had back up"

"I crushed you once, when you were at your full strength right at the top, I will crush you again. This time in a more humiliating and merciless way"

"Hmm nice plan you have there, mind sharing details"

"You think keeping you composure will intimidate me? You and I have fought once before, I won that time too and I will win this time too"

"You are repeating stuff" He said waving his hand in dismissal.

"The point I came here for, that place is mine, legally. Raghav bought it from government and I  bought it from him. Here are the documents, Ma'am" He said giving her a sarcastic smile and stood up walking backwards will speaking.

"A friend told you like those, I don't know if she is correct or not but oh well" He said pointing at the flowers.

Ramika's eyes widen and she immediately walked out behind him and there she was, leaning by the door, her hands folded on her chest and eyes closed.

She smiled ever so slightly as Rocky walked past her, following behind him when Ramika spoke up.

"What are you looking at!? He is a criminal get him!" She yelled. The first officer to rush towards him was punched in the jaw, knocking him down.

The guards all stopped as Mira stood with her hair falling her face, fist tightened as she glared at them, while Rocky looked smug then ever.

"Try touching him..." She started as another officer rushed to attack him, she grabbed his hand twisting it and punching him repeatedly in the chest before dropping him to the floor.

"...I fucking dare you"

---------------------◇---------------------