027

Year 2018

Year 2018

"One side Ramika Sen is planning to take them down while the whole KGF is celebrating the pri wedding rituals of Mira and Rocky's wedding. What is going to happen now?" Deepti asked leaning forward on the table while Vijayendra looked back at her bored.

"Everything is not simple as you can see, Mira and Rocky were still not aware of the spy that was among them and that proved to be their biggest mistake" He said making her face fall after reading a small cutting of a headline.

"Biggest Criminal In India Killed During A Wedding"

Year 1981

Mira hmmed a small tune tying the final necklace around her neck before she drops her hand and looks in the mirror. She doesn't recognizes the reflection, like it was her but she looks so different.

She looks beautiful, adorned with jewellery, clad in a saree, she looks like a normal girl on her wedding. Her eyes glisten with tears, being normal is all she have craved in her life.

Just a simple life with her love, she takes a deep breath and blinks away her tears as the door to her room opens and Salaar enters the room, leaning on a pillar.

"All ready to be Mrs. Bairya" He teased as she stood up walking over to him. He offers her his arm, which she takes chuckling and they both walk out.

"Where is that girl...what was her name again?"

"Adya" He replied rolling his eyes

"Yes where is she?"

"She is downstairs helping in-" He was cutt off by a scream and then a commotion, they both looked at each other before rushing down to the hall to find someone they all hate standing there.

"Ahhh my daughter, all dressed up for the wedding" Ramika says smirking the hall filled with officers lead by Aadvaan who stood beside her.

"Daughter!?" Salaar hisses at Mira

"Just trust me for now I will explain" She mumbles back.

"Now now getting married without your mother's presence is not good" She says sitting down on a chair.

"Why you..." Salaar moved forward but Mira stopped him, he looked at her but she shook her head negatively, turning to the window. He walks over to the window and his eyes widen slightly.

The officers have held the people of KGF hostage.

"Where is Rocky?" Mira asks standing infront of Ramika.