Single Again

Since I was single again, I went to go clubbing some more with my friends every weekend. I didn't sleep with anyone after the split with Vincent because I didn't want to hoe myself. I was trying to get over him by going to work and school every day. I remember one of Jon's cousin Billy hit me up on Facebook. We started messaging each other. He was living in Hawaii at the time while I was here in Sacramento. 

I started growing feelings for Billy, but I don't think he felt the same way as I did. A couple weeks has passed by where I was hanging out with Billy's older brother Justin, his girlfriend Sasha, Angel, and Jon at Jon's house. They were drinking and smoking some weed outside. I didn't want to drink because I knew I had to drive later. It was getting late where Justin and his girl invited us to go to San Francisco. Jon stayed behind since he had work the next day. 

Justin said," I'm meeting up my brother up there since there's a party going on at his friend's house."

I was in shock because I never got a message from him that he came back.

I said," Sure. Why not. Let's all go."

Angel said," You sure you wanna go?"

I said," Yeah. I'm fine with it."

We took Justin's car and we were on our way there. Angel and I sat in the back just chilling listening to some music. It took a few hours to arrive at Billy's friend house. There were a lot of cars park in the front. Justin called Billy to let him know we arrived. Billy came out and I was more nervous to see him in person. It was my first time seeing him so I went out and hug him. We followed him to his friend's house. I can't quite remember clearly what happened, but there were a lot of people drinking, dancing, and there were some loud music playing. 

I couldn't have fun because I literally didn't know anyone at all. They were doing their own thing while I sat down being bored to death. I couldn't go anywhere since Justin was my ride back home. We stayed there for a few hours until it was time for us to head back to Sacramento. It was nice seeing Billy. 

I think Billy came back and started living with his mother where she lives in West Sacramento. His parent are divorced now where his father remarried a younger woman and had a son together. His step mother does have two other children from her previous marriage too. I was hanging out with my friends including Billy too at someone's house.  We were drinking and having a great time.

Since I drank so much, I couldn't drive at all. Billy offer to drive me back to my car since it was parked at Angel's house. Billy grab me and put me in his car sitting down on the passenger side. He was driving when I decided to say something.

I said," I don't wanna go home yet."

He said," Do you wanna go back to my place?"

I said," Okay."

He was driving for a long time while I'm over there dozing off because I was drunk. He park his car in front of his house. He told us we have to be super quiet since his mother is home. We went upstairs to his room, then he grab a small rope to tie his door so that his mother wouldn't come in the room. I just plop myself on the bed while we both started making out and having sex. He was so good at fucking me while I'm drunk faced.

We started seeing each other more often. I would come over to see him at his dad's house. We were fucking each other everywhere. In the car, park, at his dad's house, mother house, and even at his grandmother's house. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. 

One day I was invited to go to Ramon's house. He's one of Billy's Russian friend. He's super good looking, tall, had short blond hair, and skinny built. Ramon and I weren't close, but we became good friends. Since it didn't start around 7pm, at that time I was already at Angel's house hanging out with her and Julia. Ramon didn't live that far from Angel's house which it was convenient for us.

Julia decided to take her car and we drove down the street to Ramon's house. She pulled up where we saw a few guys playing basketball outside. We got out of the car where we saw Billy, Ramon, and Chase. They stopped and looked at us I didn't even know Billy and Chase were going to be there, that was a surprised. We got out of the car to say hi and hug them.

Chase chose to leave while Billy decided to stay. We walked into Ramon's house, it as a two story house. The first thing I notice was the stairs and dining area. We walked into a hall way that lead to the living room where I saw a beer pong table and a few girls playing on it. I mean they were really pretty. I guess they were Ramon's friend. We played a little bit on the beer pong and started drinking shots after shots.

I got so drunk where I grab Billy's hand to take me upstairs to use the bathroom. I didn't even realize Angel and Ramon followed us. They even stop us to make sure I was alright.

I said," I'm okay. I just need Billy to help me use the bathroom."

Angel said," Are you sure?"

I answer," I'm fine."

Ramon said," You sure you are alright Loraine. I can help you too."

Angel stop Ramon and said," She said she's fine. Billy will help her."

They were standing there while Billy help me into the bathroom. The bathroom has a door where you can see two sinks, but there was also another door for the toilet. I went in there to take a piss while Billy was waiting by the sink area. I got out of the toilet and I leaned against Billy. I pretty much was seducing him while being drunk where I bent down to suck on his cock in the dark.

I got up, pulled down my pants and bend over leaning against the sink. Billy insert his penis and started pounding the shit out of me. I can hear Ramon knocking on the door making sure we were okay, but I was too busy getting fuck from behind. He fuck me until he was about to cum. He pulled out his dick and started jerking his cum that was dripping all over his hands. I came to my senses and started pulling my pants back up.

I went to go rinse my mouth and wash my hands while Billy was his hands on the other side. I open the door and saw Ramon just standing there.

Ramon said," Are you okay Loraine?"

I said," I'm fine really."

Us three walk back down and continue to play some more beer pong. I think that night I went home with Billy to continue to fuck at his mom's house. We continue seeing each other more often where I even invited him to come with to L.A. There was a concert that I really wanted to see, but I didn't want to go alone. He was fine coming along. I drove for a bit where we even took a pit stop to fuck. Then we were on our way to the hotel I booked.

We finally made it to the hotel in downtown. I was exhausted from driving 6 hours straight with a few pit stops to gas up my Camry. We fuck that night and fell asleep. The next morning we were fucking some more and decided to go grab something to eat and walk around downtown. It was really nice cruising around, went to the beach, and drove around for a bit, but it was hot as fuck.

The concert didn't start until 7PM. I only bought the ticket for myself to see 2NE1. If you don't know who they are. They are a K-pop girl group band from Korea. I was really excited to see them. I even remember what I wore that day. I wore a long yellow dress with some sandals. I also bought myself a new camera to take photos of them.

Since Billy couldn't come with me, so I told him he can cruise around since the hotel was only a few blocks away from the arena. There  were a lot of people dress up and even dance to 2NE1 songs. It was so much fun seeing them enjoying their music who I had admire for a few years. I have always love  listening to K-pop since I was a little child.

We finally went inside the arena where there was a shopping center, place to buy food, and to lounge around. I wanted to buy some stuff, but there was a long line before me. I didn't want to waste time so I went to sit down on my reserved seat. I didn't realize I was all the way up to top of the arena. It's because the ticket I bought was really cheap. The cheaper the ticket, the more you can't even see the artist. 

I didn't want to spend a lot of money since I book a hotel, pay for gas, and buy myself some food to eat. I literally everything for the trip even though I had Billy with me who was free loading off of me. I blame myself to invite him, but I was only using him for his dick. So it was a win win kind of situation for me. 

-To be Continued in Part 16