Hey Bitch. Get Ready to Get Fucking ROCKED!

To the person on novelhd stealing my shit I just want you to know you fucked with the wrong person.

I have friends that can trace ip addresses and I will find you and RUIN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THOSE AROUND YOU!

You have ONE CHANCE to take my books down before I find you and beat your ass so bad you'll need a fucking wheelchair.

You not only messed with a crazy white bitch but you messed with a crazy white bitch that has no morals and isn't afraid to destroy you, your loved ones, your friends, and anyone else you've come in contact with for your entire life.

I will sue you and take your house, your car, your money, and everything you own.

I will have you fired from your job, and do everything I can to ruin your life and force you into be a homeless piece of shit with nothing to their name.

You have ONE MONTH to take my books down or I'm coming for you.

And I won't stop until you're left with NOTHING like you fucking deserve.

So.

Taking my books I spent over five years working on is bullshit and shows just how big of a lazy piece of shit you are.

You're done.

Was it worth it?

You're about to lose everything.

I would take me very seriously.

One month.

That's all you got before I come for you.

And I won't stop until you're left with nothing.

Have a good day you stupid cunt (: