Chapter 15: Haha...Tail.

Sailor

"Sailor I can't believe this place is real! It's like a giant playground for adults!"

I don't know what kind of playground she was on as a Nalea but I was definitely curious to know cause that seems pretty wild.

"Thank you for taking me here." She said, kissing my cheek and then looking away and grinning to herself.

I can't believe Marinley is here with me.

A Mermaid was on a date with me.

Since when did my life become a fairy tale?

Haha...tail.

"Sailor are you listening? Obviously not. The lady needs money so we can get inside."

I jumped and looked down at Marinley, a bored expression on her face topped off with a raised brow.

It was an unsettling look with her platinum eyes.

"Crap sorry here." I handed the lady a hundred dollar bill and took our bracelets and my change.

I did hers and she did mine, just like at the boardwalk.

But she was way more excited this time.

I think she might be an adrenaline junky.

"Holy shit Sailor look at that one! It's huge! I want to go on that one first."

The Tongue Twister.

We waited in line-very impatiently on Marinley's part-and when we got seated a grew a little nervous. I don't like being upside down-one of my biggest fears is being stuck upside and dying in some freak accident.

Screw those Final Destination movies.

They've permanently scarred me when it comes to roller coasters.

I looked over at Marinley as the ride kicked to a start. A deep grin took over her lips as we went up and up and up. When it got to the top it stopped, and I could see why it was called the Tongue Twister. It had three flips and two corkscrews back and forth until you reach the spot that takes you up and drops you and you catapult backwards and go through the ride again.

Holy shit.

Pardon my langue.

But holy shit!

I tried not to piss my pants the whole time but it was actually a crazy amount of fun. Marinley was cheering the whole time, even screaming FASTER! like the crazy bitch she is.

Again-excuse my language.

I'm crazy about her though, even if she is crazy.

"Okay. That was the best ride I've ever experienced ever! We're going again!"

Oh god please no I'll puke.

"There's other rides come on." I grabbed her hand and pulled her away, laughing at the state of her hair.

It was a wild mess-all blown up and crazy. I stopped and patted her hair down. She pushed my hands away and tied it up, showing her neck and shoulders.

Her scar from the shark bite was on display-and so was a tattoo on the back of her neck. It was a turtle. In pretty light greens and dark blues and was almost tribal looking on the inside. The detail was amazing. I wonder where she got it done.

"How do Mermaids get tattoos? Do you go to a tattoo parlor like people?"

Marinley shook her head, touching the back of her neck and smiled.