Chapter 1

Season 1 Episode 1

Y/n Pov

Y/n:"But why a sleepover?"I ask through the phone to Landon.

Landon:"I want to do stupid shit at night besides school's over relax a bit."He said through the phone making me think about it.

Y/n:"Aight.I'll invite my sister so your sister doesn't get bored.See ya."I say making him say the same and we both hang up.

I sigh as i text my sister before packing a couple of clothes since the sleepover was for a week.

                       ☽

I pull up to Landon's house which was the Kardashian's basically.He also told me that all the Kardashian's  was here which made me sigh.I pressed on the doorbell as my sister texted Landon's sister,Alabama or as we call her Al.

Soon the door swung open revealing Landon making us dap each other before Al came to greet Sophia,my sister.They went to her room as i went and follow Landon to the kitchen.We walked past the dinning table.

Y/n:"So what are we doing at the kitchen?"I ask making Landon smile.

Landon:"Your honey chicken and a side of your delicious pasta."He said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Let's go buy the ingredients first."I said.

Landon:"Oh no.Come here."He said dragging me to where his family was as i shove my hand inside my grey sweatpants pockets."Gran,me and my friend want to cook.Can we use your ingredients?"He ask.

Kris:"Of course dear.Your welcome too."She said sending me a smile making me thank her as Landon drag me back to the kitchen.

I cooked and instructed him to do some stuff and soon we were finish.I carried the honey chicken tenders along with the pasta as Landon carried the drinks.

Khloe:"What did you guys cook?"She asks.

Landon:"Y/n cooked honey chicken tenders and some pasta."He said making me smile.

Y/n:"Wanna try?"I ask offering making her nod as she ran over making us laugh.

She took a bite and moan at the flavour making me and Landon smile.

Landon:"Try it with the sauce."He said making his step-sister do so.

Khloe:"Damn."She said."Your staying over for a week right?"She asks making me nod."Mom don't cook."She said making all of us laugh again.

We went to the living room not far from the dining table basically a couple steps away.I set the plates down as we played Fifa.I picked my team as we started battling each other.

Landon:"That was a red card!"He said making me laugh."I knew who would beat you.

Y/n:"Who?"I ask

He smirk before walking away making me frown.

Vote-Comment