Chapter 5

Season 1 Epsiode 5

Y/n Pov

2 months later

Its been two months and me and Kendall were great.I've been coming over and school had started meaning i had a hockey match soon.Landon played basketball so we'll meet up after school to hang or i'll meet Kendall at my penthouse my parents bought me.

I was currently practicing hockey on the ice.I was the captain for Hockey and i was pretty popular since obviously im good looking.I shoot the puck making it hit the net as a score.The coach ended the training making me go to the locker room to change.

I change into some clothes.

I got a text from Kendall making me smile as she send me a pic of her in one of my cars with a driver at the front

I got a text from Kendall making me smile as she send me a pic of her in one of my cars with a driver at the front.I walked over to my car opening the door as i sat down only to be pulled into the backseat.I chuckle as i felt Kendall straddle me.

Kendall:"You look hot."She said her hand going through my wet curls.

I smile as i put my arms on her sides as rubbed it making her smile as she leaned down and connect our lips.We both were snapped out when we heard a knock on my window it was tinted so no one could see inside but we could see outside.

I saw Landon making me grab a blanket and put Kendall below as i covered her.I ask the driver to roll down the window which he did.

Landon:"Im riding with you since Amanda is being a petty bitch."He said making me chuckle.

I moved Kendall to the third row making me go as well as Landon sat at the front making it leave a row between us.I felt Kendall put her hand on my member making me open the blanket and look down to see Kendall eyeing my print hungrily.

I saw her look up at me with lust filled in her eyes making me shake my head.She tried to tug my short making me hold them up making her glare at me.

I laid down so Landon couldn't see me as i let Kendall lay on top of me.I switched over as i hovered over her.I went down and pulled down her short as i saw how wet she was making me smirk.She pushed my head near her head making me tease her as i pulled down her lace underwear.

I started rubbing it making her moan softly making me cover her mouth.I used my tongue to leave a broad lick on her folds making her arch her back making me push her down as i started licking and sucking.She started grinding herself on my face making me smirk as i shove my tongue in her hole making her moan as she bit on my palm.I smirked as i continued.

I soon felt sweetness coat my mouth making me pull away and go back up.

Y/n:"Did i say you could cum?"I ask in her ear making her shiver.

Kendall:"I'm sorry."She got out.

Y/n:"Sorry doesn't cover it love."I say as i moved to her neck and begin sucking making her moan.

I covered her mouth as i slid a digit in her making her moan.I put another one and started thrusting in and out of her in a inhumane speed making her moan loudly holding my hand trying to get me to stop making me push her hand away and continue.

I leaned down and connected our lips making her moan muffled as i started pinning her hands above her head with my other hand while the other is pumping in and out of her.

"Sir we've arrived."