Chapter 16

Y/n Pov

I slyly walk over behind Kim as i threw a snowball at her before running to Kendall.

Kendall:"Hey baby."She said kissing my lips making me smirk as i kissed back.

She grab my north face jacket as she pulled me closer making me move my hand down to her ass as i squeezed it electing a moan from her.We pull away as Kylie groan making us laugh.

Kylie:"I wish Travis was here.Sex in the snow could be fun,don't you think?"She asked looking at us.

Y/n:"We will tell you tonight if it's good or not."I said making Kendall smack my arm along with Kylie."What?!"I said making them both roll their eyes.

I chuckle as Kim called me over making me say goodbye before going back to Kim.

Kim:"Wanna slide down with this?"She said pulling out a surf.

[Three years later,]

I married Kendall in Paris and she said yes.I was currently watching the love of my life walk down the beautiful white silk aisle our eyes never leaving each other.

"I,Y/n Y/l/n lawfully take Kendall Nicole Jenner as my wife."I said as cheer erupted through the crowd.

"I announce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride."

The End

Dm for permission to write your own version.I'll even tag you here so people can see and read your version.