Chapter 6

Season 1 Episode 6

Y/n Pov

Kendall was pacing around the kitchen while i was cooking some food for when her family and Landon come over along with some friends.I turned off the stove as i walked over and hug her.

Kendall:"What if they don't accept us?"She said making me kiss the crown of her head.

Y/n:"Kendall stop with the what if's im not leaving you end of discussion."I say making her snuggle further into me.

We heard the doorbell go off making me set up the food before Kendall answered the door.

Landon:"Y/n."He said coming over as we dapped each other.

We all took our seats and ate as Kendall sat on one side of me while Landon on the other.I intertwine me and Kendall's hand before clearing my throat catching everyone's attention.

Kendall:"I have an announcement to make."She said making everyone frown."Im dating someone."She said making everyone gasp."Its Y/n."They said making everyone look at me shocked and amused.

I look at Landon making him smile and high five me making me chuckle.

"Cool."They all say making me and Kendall share a look.

Y/n:"Just to be clear no one wants to slap me."I pointed out making everyone laugh and shake their head.

--

After dinner they all left leaving me and Kendall.I was sitting down watching a horror series while Kendall was changing into her clothes.

Kendall:"Babe!"She called out making me shout back a 'what' "Can i wear your jersey?"She said making me say 'yes'

I soon felt the other side of the couch dip making me pull Kendall closer making her chuckle as i held her in my arms while she went through her Instagram.I  felt her tense up making me look at her phone to see a comment.

'Nah uh bruh.I dont get why people do be dating Kendall like bro she got mf sleep paralysis.'

I sigh as i took her phone from her and kneel down infront of her putting my hand on her leg as i lift her face to look at me.

Y/n:"Fuck them Kendall.Your beautiful aint no sleep paralysis gonna take me away from you."I say making her smile as she kissed my cheek.

I sat back next to her as she sat between my legs fiddling with my rings.