Chapter 14

Season 1 Episode 14

Y/n Pov

I was woken up from my sleep by Kendall shaking me,making me groan as i push her face away making her gasp while i turn the other side about to go to sleep when i felt someone hit me with a pillow.

I groan before turning to see Kendall with her cute and innocent smile.A smile grace my face as i saw her with that beautiful smile of her.

Kendall:"What?"She asks making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Nothing."I rasped out.

I rubbed the tiredness off my eyes as i sat up and stretched turning to Kendall and pushing her on the bed laying on top of her.I heard her laugh before feeling fingers play with my hair.

Kendall:"Do you know what today is?"She asks making me hum."It's our anniversary and guess where we're going..."she trailed off making me look at her.

Y/n:"Iceland."I said making her smile before nodding."Have you packed?"I ask making her say a 'yes'

Kendall:"The plane is leaving in 5 hours.What do you wanna do?"She asks.

Y/n:"It's 1pm so let's sleep till 2.30pm then we can swim in the pool."I said making her smile.

She push me off her as she hovered over me laying her head on my chest making me wrap my arms around her before slowly closing my eyes letting the darkness take me in.

-

Y/n:"I'm so excited for Iceland."I said as i entered the plane with Kendall.

We both walked to sit at the back as we waited for Kendall family to board on since we decided to invite them as well.I was busy getting ready to sleep when i heard chatter making me groan.

I turn the other side as i saw Kendall greeting them making me turn inly to fall on the floor.

Y/n:"Fucking hell."I mumble hearing laughter making me turn to see Kylie and Kendall looking at me with an amused look.

Khloe:"Nice fall Y/n."She said making me roll my eyes playfully before standing up and walking over to her hugging her before moving to the others.

I went back to my seat about to fall asleep when i felt someone jump on tope making me flinch and open my eyes seeing Kendall looking at me with a childish grin.

Y/n:"Go away bro."I said making her sent me a glare.

Kendall:"I don't wanna talk to you anymore."She said getting off me making me grab her by the waist and pull her into my lap.

Y/n:"Fine im sorry."I said kissing her making her cross her arms.

She got off me making me groan as i saw her sit next to her sisters who were laughing at our banter.I walk over sitting next to Kylie as Kendall look at Khloe who was laughing.

Y/n:"Fine then since you don't want me i'll take Stormi."I said turning to Stormi who was in Kylie's lap.She saw me making her reach her little hands forward making me grab it as i brought her to my seat opening the little movie screen to watch Frozen.

I sat Stormi next to me as we shared a box of microwaved popcorn.We were laughing as we saw Elsa fail to cross the river.Stormi move to sit on my lap as she rested her head on my chest and yawn making me chuckle as i lowered the volume of the movie and recline my seat.