Chapter 3

Season 1 Episode 3

Y/n Pov

Kendall started coughing making me grab a glass of water and hand it to her.

Kylie:"Are you okay,Kenny?"She said.

Y/n:"Yeah you okay?"I say winking at her slyly making her smile and nod.

Kendall:"Yeah just the food went down the wrong pipe."She said making me stifle a laugh and eat more food."Deal."She whispered making me nod.

Y/n:"Tomorrow 5pm."I say making her look at me.

Kendall:"Why so early?"She said making me send her a wink.

Y/n:"A perfect date for me takes a couple hours then boom."I say making her laugh.

After we all ate,i helped wash the plates before going to Landon's room to see Kendall there.

Kendall:"Ready?"She asks me making me nod as she toss me a controller making me catch it with ease and sit next to her.

After about 90 minutes,the game ends and i win with the score of 4-5 with me in the lead.I smirk at her before smiling.

Y/n:"Wear casual or whatever you want."I say making her nod as i open the door for her to leave before jumping in bed next to Landon.

We played till 6am before we both decided to sleep.I slept on the floor with Landon on the bed.

❥❥❥

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains making me turn the other side.I heard my alarm go off making me groan and rub my sleepy eyes waking up to see Landon on the bed watching a youtube video.I stretch my arms before waking up and showering changing into this 👇

I walked to the desk Landon had and open my laptop as i started looking through where the date shall be at

I walked to the desk Landon had and open my laptop as i started looking through where the date shall be at.I decided to book out a whole carnival along with the best restaurant in L.A. Which gives the beat view.

I checked my watch to see it was 4pm making me close my laptop and grab Landon going into the car and driving us to the flower shop.

Landon:"What we here for?"He asks making me smile.

Y/n:"Help me pick some flowers."I say making him nod without question.

I went to the opposite store bought chocolates before we both return and met at the car as we drove back home.I said goodbye to Landon as i saw the time was 4.59pm making me smile as i text Kendall.

She came downstairs in a sweatshirt with brown khakis making me smile.I open the door for her making her mumble a 'thank you' as i went in and drove to the restaurant.

I would be lying if i said i wasn't nervous.I drove down the streets before pulling up to the restaurant.I held Kendall hand as i lead her to the receptionist.

Y/n:"Salut réservation pour Y/l/n."I said with a smile as the lady return it.
(hi reservation for Y/l/n.)

Lady:"Francis vous conduira à votre table, Mr Y/l/n bonne journée."She said making me nod.
(Francis will lead you to your table,Mr Y/l/n.Have a nice day.)

I gave her a smile before holding Kendall's hand a bit tighter as we follow the guy into the elevator.

Kendall:"I didn't know you were French."She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"There's a lot you don't know about me."I wink making her chuckle.

I lead her to the seat making her gasp at the scenery.I laugh as she sat down with me opposite her as they brought our food out.

I joked with her about everything to see her smile and laugh which made my day.We also flirted well mostly me but it didn't matter.We were having fun.