Chapter 7

Season 1 Episode 7

Y/n Pov

Kendall's house

I was currently playing video games while Kendall was on my lap.Kendall then tapped my wrist three times meaning she wanted attention making me pause the game and pay attention to her.

Kendall:"Wanna do face masks together?"She asks making me laugh and shrug.

Her smile grew wider as she jumped off me and pulled me to the bathroom making me smile at her excitement.She grabbed her mask as i lifted her up on the island putting my hand on her sides.

Kendall:"Okay don't move."She said with determination in her eyes.

She started spreading the mask on me making me stay still like she said.

Kendall:"Okay your done."She said making me laugh.

She did it for her self.I took out her phone as i held it up and took photos if us.I heard the doorbell go off making me walk to it and open the door to see her friends and sister making me give them a smile.

Khloe:"Is that a face mask?"She teased making me roll my eyes playfully making them laugh.

Y/n:"Kendall."I whispered playfully making them send me winks.

Kendall:"Who's at the door,baby?"She asks as she came over.

She squeals as she hugs everyone making me chuckle.I close the door after everyone was inside.We walk over and took a seat at the couch.I went back to my room to play.

My alarm went off making me realise Kendall had told me she wanted Lobster Pasta making me stop my game and walk downstairs to see Kendall playing board games and the boys were here.

Zayn:"Ayo Y/n!"He said as he walk over and we did our handshake making me do the same with everyone else.

Kendall:"Babe,you remember right?"She asks making me nod."Do yall want some Lobster Pasta?"She asks making everyone say yes making us laugh.

I walk to the kitchen as i prepare the ingredients and cook.After i was done i walked over and put it on the table calling them over.The boys came first obviously before the girls.I helped feed Kendall since she wanted to watch her basketball game.

Bella:"Wow Kenny you have a personal feeder."She said making her blush as i chuckle.

We all joked around and me and the boys decided to go and play video games which was great.We all joked around when the girls join us.We all decided to watch a horror movie before going to sleep since we decided on a sleepover.

I was currently holding Kendall since she was scared as i fed her popcorn.A jump scare happened making the girls screamed and held their bf tighter.

Kendall grabbed my hand as she wrapped her legs around me.

Kendall:"Can we go to sleep?"She asks in my neck making me chuckle.

I said goodnight to everyone before going to me and Kendall's shared room.I put her down as i hand her my sweatshirt before laying next to her.

She snuggled further into me making me smile as i hold her throughout the night.