Chapter 2

Season 1 Episode 2

Y/n Pov

While waiting for Landon to return,i went on Instagram and started scrolling seeing people tagging me on a post making me click on it.
It was a picture of me and some girl holding hands making me chuckle and like it.

I continued scrolling before i felt the couch dip next to me.I turn to see Landon aunt,i think?

Landon:"Y/n meet my aunt,Kendall."He said making me send her a smile."You 'fina get you ass whopped."He said making me chuckle.

I hand her a remote purposely brushing my hand against hers seeing her shiver.I mean don't get me wrong i just thought she was beautiful.I mean who wouldn't?

I let her choose my team obviously as we shook hands as the whistle blew.When i was near the goal,i made my character do a roundhouse kick getting a goal making me grab my drink and sip it while looking at the older girl making her roll her eyes playfully.

I laugh at that as we continued the game.In the end the score was 5-6 with me in the lead.I stood up and grab my drink looking at both Kendall and Landon who looked shocked.

Y/n:"Shocker.I just beat the Kendall Jenner."I said making Landon laugh making Kendall shoot him a glare which made him shut up.

I chuckle before walking into the kitchen grabbing a pan and the wagyu steak i just bought.I was washing my hands when i felt a presence.

Y/n:"How can i help you,Ms.Jenner?"I ask.

Her perfume gave it away.

Kendall:"I want a rematch.You obviously cheated,no one in this house can beat me and then you came along."She said making me chuckle as i dried my hand before turning around and leaning against the island opposite her.

Y/n:"Incase you forgot,i'm not from this house.And i don't want a rematch."I said making her smirk.

Kendall:"Scared you'll lose?"She teased.

Y/n:"No i just don't like to make girls cry and besides what's in it for me?"I ask cutting the steak into tint cubes.

Kendall:"What do you want?"She asks looking at me.

I thought about it.What do i want?

Do i want shoes?

Nah i have too much of those same goes for other accessories and clothing.

Y/n:"Let me think about it."I said making her shrug and leave the room.

I cooked the wagyu steak along with some salad and obviously my favourite of all time a nice fruit punch.I brought it to the dinning table as people started strolling in.

Khloe:"Wow Y/n,marry me."She said making me laugh as i took a seat next to Kendall.

I saw her give Khloe a glare making me chuckle softly.I turn to Kendall as i lean back and whispered in her ear.

Y/n:"I want to have a date with you."