Chapter 11

Season 1 Episode 11

Kendall Pov

I sat in the store getting decorations for Bella's birthday. I heard the door open and look in front to see Y/n coming out with princess sunglasses and a tiara on - doing a twirl.

Y/n: "Do you like it?"He asks wiggling his eyebrows and making me laugh.

Kendall: "I love it."I said making him smile.

I started laughing more when he started posing. I can't help but fall for him every day, I mean who wouldn't the guy's perfect

He paid for it before he dragged me to some restaurant. He ordered for me since he knew what I wanted since we'd been here before.

He helped me peel the prawn and crawfish before sliding the meat over to me as he ate his lobster salad. I laughed when he started demolishing the food making his face extremely messy and unclean but I shrugged and ate my food.

After we finished eating, we went back to the skyscraper Y/n rented out as we set everything up.I was trying to hang the decorations from the ladder when my feet accidentally slip.I closed my eyes preparing me for the fall but it never came.

I open my eyes and felt a shock expression over my face.

Kendall:"Devin,what are you doing here?"I ask putting a distance between us.

Devin:"I want you back,Ken.I made a mistake and i regret it.Please give me a chance."He asks making me laugh and cross my arms."Fine just meet me at 145 Heart Dr,please."He pleads before leaving.

I was frozen in shock.Do i go?I turn to see Y/n who was busy fooling around with Stormi.I feel a smile appear on my face.I took out my phone and took a video of them and posted it captioning 'Father material❤️❤️'

I saw Y/n check his phone before looking at me with a smirk.I laugh before walking over making him grab me and put me on his lap.

Y/n:"Hey gorgeous lady."He said making me laugh.

Stormi:"No,mine."She said tugging on Y/n's shirt making us laugh.

Stormi push me off him as she sat at my place making me hear laughter making me turn to see my family and friends.

Kylie:"Storm-Storm that's Auntie Kenny's boyfriend."She said making Stormi look like she was about to cry.

Stormi:"Uncle Y/n,mean."She whined pointing at Kylie making us laugh.

Y/n:"It's okay.Wanna go buy toys?"He asks making Stormi eyes lit up as she nods.

He smiles before standing up and helping me up.

Y/n:"I'm gonna go get ice cream."He said.

Stormi:"And toys!"Stormi said making Kylie take a video of us.

The three of us decided to walk since it wasn't that far.Stormi had bubblegum and shared it with Y/n since he order a large knowing Stormi can't feed herself.Kendall had ordered cookie dough.The three of them walk to Toysrus to get some toys.

They had to stop a couple times for fans which they didn't mind at all.Stormi decides to buy a pink jeep except the doors could open.

 I bought it and it came to a total of 1,800 plus Led's and electric

I bought it and it came to a total of 1,800 plus Led's and electric.So basically me and Kendall can use the remote control to use it or let Stormi.

We let Stormi enter as me and Kendall hold hand walking behind Stormi.