Chapter 10

Season 1 Episode 10

Kendall Pov

Y/n was holding up the pillow in the air playfully-hitting me.

Kendall:"S-stop."I said not being able to control my laughter as i see him with a goofy grin on his face.

Y/n:"Never."He chuckles as he hit me one more time with the pillow before throwing it aside and tickling me making me squirm while giggling under him.

Y/n:"God i love you."He said making me smile.

Kendall:"I love you too babe."I said pulling him down for a kiss.

-

Y/n was currently ranting to me about this girl who kept flirting with him while he denied.

Y/n:"And then boom,i ran away."He said making me laugh.

Kendall:"Boom?"I said.

Y/n:"Yeah boom."He said making me send him a smile as he send me a goofy one.

Kendall:"You ran away."I asks making him smile.

Y/n:"Because why would i need another girl when im tapping the Kendall's Jenner."He said making me laugh and shove him playfully making him gasp dramatically.

After eating Kendall went to lay on the couch and read the book that Y/n got her the one she was reading at the park.It's called 'It ends with us' by Colleen Hover.

I was laying across the couch while reading my book. I heard shuffling from in front of me, but before i could look to the side i felt a weight on
my legs and arms wrapping around me.

Shutting off my phone,i saw my boyfriend with his head on my chest, eyes closed.I smile softly kissing his head. I throw the blanket on top of him and start playing with his hair. After 10 minutes i start dozing off in the warmth of his arms.

I woke up to find myself on Y/n chest as i look at the clock on the wall to see it was 5 am making me readjust myself on top of Y/n before falling back asleep.

I woke up to people giggling making me groan and snuggle further into Y/n making me hear a deep chuckle making me pull away to see the girls and guys.I look at Y/n to see him smirking at me making me flip all of them except Y/n who i gave a kissed.

Kendall:"Good morning."I said making him laugh before replying.

Khloe:"OTP!"She said making everyone cheer making me and Y/n laugh.