Chapter 9

Season 1 Episode 9

Y/n Pov

Over these past days,i had gotten closer with the boys and Landon didn't like that so he ended our friendship even when i said i'll stop hanging with them but he left.

I was hurt for a couple days but forgot about it when Kendall came and comforted me.We were currently at the park as Kendall sat between my legs reading her book while i helped her braid her hair.

Once i was down,i pull her closer to me as i rested my head on her shoulder reading the book along with her.I would joke about the book which made her laugh which made me laugh since well she was cute and her laugh was contagious.

I grabbed her book and ran off making her glare at me.

Kendall:"Y/n."She said in a warning tone standing up and putting her hands on her hip.

Y/n:"Nicole."I said using her middle name.

I grinned as i ran away making her chase me.She catches up and grabs the books making us 'fight' over the book.We roll on the grass making us look at each other and burst out laughing.

She hovered ontop of me as she begin kissing me making me hold her waist incase she falls and kiss her back both of us smiling into the kiss.We felt rain drops dropping making us pull away and look at the sky to see it grey.

I was about to stand when she pushed me back down.She kissed me making me do the same as i slide my hand up and down her sides.I laugh when she pull away and push her wet hair back before running her hair to my curls.

Kendall:"Your eyes is so beautiful."She said referring to my greenish yellow eyes making me chuckle.

It was almost like Kylie's except mine were more...beautiful.

I smile at her making her blush.

Kendall:"Stop looking at me like that.Your making me blush."She said.

I laugh as she shove me playfully.We got up as i covered her with my jacket before running to my Jeep with her.We got in and laugh when i slipped on the floor.

I drove back to her place since she wanted me to teach her how to cook but first we headed to the grocery shop.Some fans came up to her as they started asking for photos making me go inside first and grab some stuff.

She came over as i put some lobster in the basket.She kissed me making me laugh.

We paid for everything and headed home.
-
While waiting for the pasta to boil,i carried her and put her on the counter.We decided to go to the room as we watched a movie.