Part 1: New World

The pic above is just how she was sitting in the beginning, and what expression she was showing. She's wearing a plain white shirt, with a black jacket, and black pants originally, but you can choose your own.

Please note that my english is still not the best.

Warning : Swearing, mention of self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorder?(I think), self conscious, bodyshaming, insecurity, paranoia/anxiety(I don't want to self diagnose, she's basically very worried about how she looks/acts/feels, neglection of feelings?

I'm certain that some of the "warnings" don't seem like warnings but I just you guys to know so I don't accidentally trigger or make any readers feel bad. And I also don't want to accidentally add anything that might trigger anything, so if you're thinking of reading this, please know that there may be some triggering topics I might talk about whether or not it is mentioned in the warnings. If I add another heavy topic, I will try my best to remember to add it and prevent making any readers from feeling bad. Also, some warnings may not appear but they are topics I am thinking of adding so just keep that in mind. Thank you! 

          As Shirayuki opened my eyes, she realised that she had entered a new world. Shirayuki was in a dark tunnel with only her and a short green man in front of her and was soon given a pin with the number '01'.

          "Um, what are we supposed to do now?" Shirayuki asked confusedly.

          "Just wait until the intermission is over." The green man said.

          "Okay, thanks green ma-person." Shirayuki thanked awkwardly, not knowing the gender of Bean.

          "I am Bean."

          "Okay, thanks...Bean!" Shirayuki thanked properly and Bean walked away.

          "Shirayuki, can you summon me?" Langa asked in her mind.

          Shirayuki quickly summoned him, "What's wrong?" 

         "Do you remember Athy's memories?" Langa asked.

         "Um, no I don't. Did something happen?" Shirayuki asked worriedly.

         "Athy used to have me as her guard. The first time she met you, you were 12 and almost turning 13." Langa explained.

         "What? But we only met-"

         "She really liked you, a lot. She was young so she wanted to confess when you were both older. But, she realised you died." Langa explained.

         "When did I die?"

         "You froze to death." Langa explained.

         "You mean when I was on the mission to search for Sasuke?" Shirayuki asked.

          "Yeah, you didn't have us as summoning animals so we couldn't save you." 

          "Then why did-"

           "She killed herself and went to another universe where you were alive, asked a villager from teyvat to run into you and give you the scroll. That's why you're alive now." Langa explained.

          "Wait, so I can jump to different universes?" Shirayuki asked.

          "Yeah."

         "Why don't I remember this? I don't even remember much about Athy." Shirayuki questioned.

         "Well, you don't really keep memories of the previous person, and because it was her last life and she died permanently, so unless it's like information which is important. You won't remember what she went through or anything like that." Langa explained.