Part 18: Denial

Killua processed her words and looked at Shirayuki, and thought about it. But then saw Shirayuki braiding the loose strings of her shirt, letting go of Killua's hand.

        "What are you doing?" Killua asked, slighting upset.

        "Doing what a bored person would do, I'm stuffed from the chocolate but I would like to see Gon and the others. They should've been here by now..." Shirayuki muttered.

        Shirayuki then remembered something and looked at Killua's hair, "Can I braid it?" She asked.

         "Braid what?"

         "Your hair."

         "No."

         "Please?"

         "No."

         "Please?"

         "No."

        "Come on, you'll look super cute!" Shirayuki whined.

        "Cute? You think I'll look cute?" Killua questioned, raising an eyebrow.

        "Yes! Yes! Super cute!" Shirayuki nodded.

        After a while, Killua and Shirayuki walked in.

       "Gotoh, how much longer until they're here?!" Killua yelled.

       "Oh, Killua!" Gon cheered.

       "Gon!"

       Leorio then started cackling, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, LIOREO?!" Killua yelled.

       "It's Leorio! And...your hair is nicely done." Leorio laughed.

       "Gotoh, do you have a mirror?" Killua asked.

       Gotoh whipped out a mirror, and Killua looked at how he looked and saw how he looked.

       "Shirayuki, what did you do?!" Killua cried.

       "I did your hair, you look adorable!" Shirayuki cheered, with a bright smile on her face.

       "I LOOK HORRIBLE! YOU MESSED UP MY HAIR!" Killua yelled.

       Shirayuki looked at him and a frown formed on her face, and sulked in the corner.

          Killua then felt bad and walked towards her, "Hey, Shirayuki-"

          Suddenly a picture of him was taken by Shirayuki, with a huge smirk on her face. Shirayuki started running, and Killua started chasing.

          Shirayuki giggles, "I GOT IT! LET'S GOOOO!" Shirayuki cheers.

       "GET BACK HERE!" Killua yelled.