Part 21: Killua's Match With Zushi

"Oh, Shirayuki. This isn't what it-"

         "Hi, it's nice to meet you! I'm Shirayuki. It's nice to finally meet you, Killua never told me about him having a-" Shirayuki introduced, thinking that the girl was Killua's girlfriend, but got her hand slapped away.   

         "Hey, that's not nice." Killua told the other girl.

         "It's no big deal, it wasn't painful." Shirayuki laughed.

         "Yes it is. And, she's not my girlfriend. She came to me, let's go." Killua explained, pulling Shirayuki and him away from the girl.

         "Is she not your type? She's really pretty. If I was a guy, she'd be my type." Shirayuki brought up.

         "No she isn't, and I've seen someone much prettier than her." Killua explained, bringing Shirayuki and him back inside the arena and entering the lift to get to the 50th floor and registering before walking around.

         "Oh, really? When can I meet her?" Shirayuki asked cheerfully.

         "Uh....You know her very well." 

         "I know her very well? But I don't know any girls my age. Can I get a hint?" Shirayuki asked.

         "What if I said it was yo-"

         "Hey, guys!" Gon waved, walking towards them.

         'Of course he interrupts the time I try to be clear about my feelings for her.'

         "Oh, hey Gon! Great to see you." Shirayuki exclaimed.

         "Yes, very great to see you." Killua gritted through his teeth.

         "What were you two talking about?" Gon asked.

         "Killua was about to tell me the pretty girl he met. He said that I knew her very well, but I haven't met any girls my age yet." Shirayuki explained.

          "Oh." Gon said, realising what he had done, sweating nervously.

          "Well, I met the guy you were talking about Shirayuki. His name is Zushi." Gon said quickly, pointing to the boy beside him.

         "It's nice to meet you. You guys were amazing in your matches." Zushi praised.

         "You too. I'm Shirayuki, this is Killua." Shirayuki introduced.

         "What academy do you come from?" Zushi asked.

         "Huh? I never went to any academy." Killua raised an eyebrow.

         'Well, I've been to an academy. Wait, I've only been in there for a day to graduate as a ninja. That doesn't really count, I guess...'

         "Neither have I." Shirayuki said.

         'So they're the same as Gon? So powerful!'

        "2022, 1011. Please head to the arena." 

        "Oh, finally! I'll be back!" Shirayuki cheered, stretching her arms before leaving.

        "I wanna watch her match." Zushi said. 

        "Yeah, me too." Gon said.

        "Then let's go." Killua said, the three of them finding a seat to watch.

        Shirayuki saw her opponent, and was wondering what to do.

        "Oh, it's that girl from last time!" Killua realised.