Part 15: Shirayuki's Proven Herself

I'm sorry for using so many videos but I am so bad at writing fight scenes, and describing them. Sorry :)

Time skip to the end of Kurapika's match~~

      "I forfeit." Hisoka said, making eye contact with Shirayuki before Kurapika walked off.

      Killua looked at Shirayuki worriedly, "Shir-" 

      "I'll be fine. I'll come back in one piece." Shirayuki smiled, before walking to the arena with Hisoka staring at her, smirking.

      "Are you sure you want to do this?" The person asked worriedly.

      'Are you serious right now?!'

      "Just start." Shirayuki sighed.

      "O-Okay.." The person nodded.

      Killua looked at her worriedly, Shirayuki returned a smile, which made him even more worried. What shocked him was that her smile was still there when the match had started.

      Shirayuki then smiled innocently at Hisoka before walking up to him, "It's my first time fighting someone so powerful...I'll have to try my best." Shirayuki smiled.

      Once Shirayuki was near Hisoka, she grabbed her Kunai and lunged it at Hisoka(Shiota Nagisa Style, 3.21-3.28 only). Illumi and Hisoka were quite shocked, since she was able to conceal her bloodlust so easily. 

(1.25-1.38 is how Shirayuki was fighting Hisoka, she pulls out her kunai to attack aftera while)

           Shirayuki had thrown a few shuriken and kunais at him, which hit the ceiling after doing the handsign with Hisoka. She then jumped, activating her fireball, which Hisoka barely dodged, getting his clothes slightly burnt. Shirayuki then slided to Hisoka, lifting her leg up which hit Hisoka in the chin, which made him fall back, which gained some shocked looks.

           Shirayuki then got lifted up by her neck by Hisoka, "I'm obsessed with that look on your face~" He moaned, seeing Shirayuki struggling.

          Shirayuki kicked herself off and landed on the floor, and Hisoka made his way towards her. She didn't know how, but she got her powers back and managed to activate her wind blade to push him away.

           Shirayuki then used her knowledge of pressure points again from Haku and hit some pressure points which would normally make someone unconscious, but only made him slightly paralysed because of his nen. 

         Shirayuki then did some handsigns and made some water while he was still paralysed, and trapped him in a water cage, without any way for him to escape unless she let him go. Shirayuki had to concentrate a lot more than usual since there wasn't enough water to continue the shield if she were to make a mistake. 

        Hisoka noticed her concentrated face and checked if he could break out, but couldn't. He tried to break her focus, by asking her stupid questions.

       "Can't you release me from this cage? It's getting hard to breathe." Hisoka smirked, but realised that Shirayuki wasn't going to break unless he forfeit.

       "I forfeit." Hisoka said.

       "Now, Shirayuki. Please let me out of here, the air's quite thin in here~" Hisoka smiled smugly, but actually having a bit of trouble breathing.