Part 9: Forgetten Bombs

"I'm sorry." Shirayuki heard someone whisper.

       "I know you're not asleep." She heard him say.

       "I can tell by your breathing that you're not sleeping, please don't make this hard for me." She heard him say.

       'Hard? For him? What do you mean 'Don't make this hard for me'?! You started this!' 

      Shirayuki removed the blanket and sat up, and looked down, avoiding eye contact with Killua. Killua glanced at her and saw that her eyes were red.

       'I made her cry...'

      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it. I just felt bad that I ripped your jacket and I ended up making it worse..." Killua muttered.

      Shirayuki understood what he meant, but she was still hesitant to forgive him.

     "I understand..."

     "I'm glad you do, but please don't forgive me yet." 

      "Huh?" Shirayuki hummed.

      "I know that if you forgive me, you wouldn't actually forgive me. So, let me make it up to you." Killua explained.

      "Well, you weren't wrong. But, I wasn't going to forgive you that easily anyways." Shirayuki muttered.

      Killua then secretly took Shirayuki's jacket, which she had taken off since it couldn't be used anymore. 

      "Don't forgive me, until you've felt that I've done enough for you." Killua told her.

      "Are you in any position to tell me that?" Shirayuki chuckled.

      "Ah, sorr-"

      "I'm joking. Even though I don't forgive you for this, please don't let it affect you. I don't want you to take everything I say so seriously, I don't want you to continously be gloomy. Pretend that this never happened, just don't do the thing where you hold yourself back because you don't want to hurt me or continuously apologise or-"

       "I get it. I will stay like my perfect self." Killua smirked.

       "You can't be perfect, if you were perfect..."

      Killua gulped when Shirayuki's finger was at his chest, "...You would be me." Shirayuki sighed, pulling away and laying on her 'bed', with her two hands behind her head.

      "Yeah, you're perfect." He agreed.

     "Hey, didn't I tell you not to do that kind of thing?" Shirayuki asked, a bit mad.

     "I'm not doing anything." Killua smiled, yawning after.

     "Oh? You're tired?" Shirayuki questioned.

     "Yeah, I don't really know why. Usually I can last a few days without sleeping. I've been unusually tired." Killua explained.

     "Oh, that's nice."

     "Nice? I might be becoming weaker."

     "No, that's not it. My friend-My best friend, told me that you would get tired easily around people you love and/or trust because you're allowing yourself to be vulnerable in front of them." Shirayuki giggled.

      "It must be true then." Killua said, looking at Shirayuki.

      Killua then remembered something.

     '"You've slept for almost 16 hours, how much more can you sleep?"

        "I don't know, usually I'm not this sleepy. I'll wake myself up in a bit, give me a moment." Shirayuki said, sitting up to get an energy drink.

        "That's unhealthy." Killua said.

        "But it keeps me awake." Shirayuki said, drinking the whole can at once.

        "Weird, I'm still a bit tired. I guess this doesn't work anymore, I'll have to buy the more extreme ones next time..." Shirayuki sighed, putting away the energy drink can.'

        Killua couldn't help but smile to himself, he went to look at Shirayuki, and saw her fast asleep. He waited to see her trying to grab hold of something before moving his hand near her and covering her and their hands with the blanket.

       Killua accidentally moved and pulled Shirayuki's hand with him, she didn't wake up though and instead pulled back.

      "Athy, stop it. I don't want to get out of bed...It's too early to have hotpot.." Shirayuki muttered, giggling softly.

      The others then woke up to see Shirayuki sleeping again, "It's like she's hibernating." 

      Shirayuki then fell through the floor, followed by a yell, "HEY! HOW DARE YOU DO IT WHILE I'M SLEEPINGGGGG......" 

      Shirayuki then landed in the water, she quickly swam to the wall and used her chakra to keep herself above the water with her hand.

       "Hey, what am I supposed to do here-"

       Suddenly, the water started started rising. Shirayuki climebed all the way to the top, searching for a way to get out, she suspected the escape to be at the bottom. The water then stopped, slightly away from the ceiling, allowing Shirayuki to breathe.

       Suddenly, there was a whirlpool, and Shirayuki got sucked into it, unable to get back up to breathe. She then saw the small gate, with handle to open it. She tied a kunai to a string, experimenting on the waters movement. The kunai hit her shoulder, she then threw it a certain way to hit the wall, she pulled herself and used two kunais to go down.

       She reached the handle and grabbed it, but almost let go because she couldn't breathe, along with the whirlpool pulling her away. She quickly pulled the handle, and all the water went inside. Shirayuki was getting pulled in but she quickly held on to the handle and pulled herself up to the floor when all the water was gone.

       "Gosh, I can't believe I was about to die." Shirayuki sighed, breathing in and out as much as she could.

       Shirayuki looked down to see no escape there, and was thankful that she didn't go in at first. She looked around to see no exit. 

      "If only I had elemental vision, right now." Shirayuki sighed.

      She then went to different parts of the room, knocking on it to find a difference. She heard a slightly different noise and and remembered that she that bomb thing Albedo put in her so she wouldn't have to continously dip her hands in the mixture.

      She then blew up the wall, to see Hisoka, Gittarakur, Hanzo, and a few other people. She quickly walked through and got away from the wall she blew up. She was soaked and had a white shirt on and quickly got a black shirt, which was soaked as well, but didn't show stuff a wet white shirt would.