Part 6: He's here

"Shirayuki, we've reached our destination." Killua said, shaking her gently.

         "Go away, I'm not going to let you ruin my life, Sasuke." Shirayuki said, turning away, slightly shaking.

         Killua was confused but needed Shirayuki to wake up, grabbing a Kunai and dangling it on top of her face, trying to make her react. She immediately reacted aimed it at Killua's neck.

          "Ah, Kil. I'm sorry." Shirayuki apolgoised, checking if Killua got injured before quickly keeping everything and following Killua outside the flying ship.

          Everyone was then told to make it through the tower within 72 hours.

         "Over here!" Killua and Gon said, seeing the trap doors as well.

         Everyone said to bid their farewells, but Shirayuki was still tired.

~~~

        Shirayuki scoffed, not caring about Tonpa at all. They kept making choices, going left and right a few times, before reaching a battle arena.

       Everyone but Shirayuki had fought, and they needed 4 points to win. Leorio thought that they were doomed since it was a child against a grown man.

       "I'm assuming that it's a deathmatch?" Shirayuki asked calmly.

       "Yeah." Her opponent said.

       "Are you not worried about your death?" Her opponent asked.

       "If I cared, I would. But I don't." Shirayuki said, getting into battle stance as the match started.

       Her opponent removed his cloak and it showed a Sasuke look a like, Shirayuki immediately had no hesitation to kill. Shirayuki appeared behind her opponent and broke his neck.

       "Okay, I win. Where's the room we'll be spending 50 hours in?" Shirayuki asked the examiner watching them.

        "To your left."

        Shirayuki yawned and quickly went inside to sleep. The others went inside and saw Shirayuki sleeping.

        "She's sleeping again." Kurapika noticed.

        "Oh yeah, she kept saying that she kept having nightmares about someone. She was talking in her sleep about wanting this Sasuke guy to get away from her." Killua said. 

        "How do you know that?" Leorio asked.

        "So, what should we do here?" Killua questioned, ignoring Leorio's question.

        "DON'T IGNORE ME!" Leorio yelled.

        Shirayuk woke up from the yelled, "What happened? Is it the end of the world?..." Shirayuki muttered, before going back to sleep.

       "Welp, we'll have no food for a while-"

       Leorio stopped talking when he saw skewers in Shirayuki's hands, "Where did you get that? And since when were you awake?" He asked.

       "I just took a nap. Do you want some?" Shirayuki asked.

       "Yeah, kinda." He nodded.

       Shirayuki gave some to the others, she was advised not to give any to Tonpa but she felt too guilty and gave him one. 

       Shirayuki laid down, and felt that the light was too bright, but didn't have the energy to sit back up or move. She tried focusing on her eyes to try and get used to the light, but it became duller.