Part 25: A Date

So just pretend that they always do matches but they extend to levels bit by bit and they aren't at level 200 yet because I'm still planning on how to write that so I'm just adding this because I need more ideas on what to write. Pls bare with me :))

         Killua woke up and saw Shirayuki still asleep, with a cheeky smile on her face, giggling softly. He tried to figure out what Shirayuki was dreaming about and was hoping that she'd been dreaming about him.

         "He'll never find out, hurry up...Give him a moustache..Killua's a light sleeper, quick." Shirayuki giggled.

         Killua smiled proudly since Shirayuki was dreaming about him, but then realised.

         'Give me a moustache? Wait, she's like drawing something...IS SHE DREAMING ABOUT HER DRAWING ON MY FACE?!'

         Shirayuki then woke up since Killua kept staring at her and sat up to see Killua glaring at her. 

         Shirayuki just gave him a closed eyed smile.

        'Dammit...She's lucky she's too cute for her own good.'

        Killua then sighed and put an arm around Shirayuki and laid back down, pulling Shirayuki with him.

        "We have our matches to go to."

        "Not for another few hours." Killua muttered.

        "Well, I can't go back to sleep. I'm getting food." Shirayuki said, rolling off the bed and landing on the floor, before standing up to get ready.

        Killua got ready as well since he couldn't sleep without Shirayuki and left with her. Killua also saw a golden opportunity in this. Just the two of them. Going to eat.

        'Just the two of us. It's kind of like a date...I wonder if...'

       Killua was too scared to hold her hand, and locked pinkies with her.

       "Oh, over there! We can eat there!" Shirayuki spotted, quickly holding Killua's hand and pulling him over.

       Killua was on cloud nine, and was extremely scared of holding her hand back, as if it were made of glass which could break any second.

       "You can hold my back too, you know? I'm not fragile." Shirayuki told him, which made Killua looked at her shocked.

       "Can you read my mind-"

       "No, but you looked so nervous. Everytime I looked at you, your eyes were on our hands." Shirayuki explained, laughing proudly at herself.

       Killua then held her hand, and calmed down.

      "Uh...Shirayuki." Killua said.

      "What's up?" She asked.

      "Is this a...you know..."

      "I've never heard of a situation called 'you know'." Shirayuki said, smiling smugly at him.

       "Is this a...date?"

       "Do you want it to be a date?" Shirayuki asked.

       "Shut up! It's embarrassing to say. And no, I don't!" Killua yelled.

       "Okay, then. So a date?"

       "Yeah." Killua muttered.

       "Okay, let's get some cake." Shirayuki smiled, quickly heading to the cafe to eat.