Part 31: Secret Discovered

'She got out of bed early to see...Lucas?'

          "You should probably go back to Killua now, you'll worry him." Lucas said.

          "Tch." Killua walked away annoyed.

          "Yeah, I'll go back." Shirayuki nodded, quickly going back to her room.

          "Killua, sorry I got out of bed early, I had to work out since my schedule today is quite packed." Shirayuki lied, sitting next to him on the bed, not wanting to reveal the fact that she was from another world.

          'So she's lying? I wonder how much more she's lied to me.'

          Shirayuki went to hug him but Killua pushed her away.

          "Killua, something the matter?" Shirayuki asked.

          "It's fine."

          "Did something happen?" Shirayuki asked worriedly.

          "I'm going to roomate with Gon from now on." Killua told her,

          "H-Huh? Why? Did I do something?" Shirayuki asked, placing a hand on Killua's shoulder.

          "You know what you did, stop playing dumb." Killua hissed, shoving her off and getting his stuff.

          "B-But I really don't know what I did...Shouldn't you be telling me instead of just storming off?!" Shirayuki asked, grabbing Killua's hand to stop him from leaving.

          Killua pulled away and hit her wrist to make her stop. Shirayuki held her wrist in pain, and Killua almost checked on her but just walked away and slammed the door shut.

          "If only Killua didn't have enhanced strength, it'll become a bruise sooner or later...At least I still have my shirts and jackets. But what did I do?" Shirayuki muttered.

          "I shouldn't waste my ointment on this, it'll heal anyways." Shirayuki sighed.

          "But why did he have to be so goddamn stubborn?!" Shirayuki yelled.

          "I already told you that I don't know what I did, so why the hell are you being so stubborn by refusing to tell me what to do?!" Shirayuki yelled, banging the wall.

          Shirayuki went to confront him and then heard Killua talk about how Shirayuki cheated on him.

           Shirayuki knocked on the door, and Gon opened it.

         "Let me talk to Killua." Shirayuki stated.

         "Not interested." Killua said, going to close the door but Shirayuki stopped it with her foot.

          'God my foot hurts so much!'

         "You need to get your act together, stop being so stubborn and let me explain the situation you have clearly misunderstood!" Shirayuki yelled.

         "So you did know what I was talking about! You bitch! I don't know how I liked you at all but I hate you with my whole heart so never speak to me again! We're over!" Killua yelled at Shirayuki, before slamming the door shut.          

         "Killua, that was really mean. Shouldn't you at least hear her out?" Gon said, seeing the shock on Shirayuki's face.

         Shirayuki left and went back to her room, and stayed there for the next few days. 

         'The second time I've been called a bitch, and by my own boyf-ex boyfriend. The first time, my mom. God, I know he was mad but why did he have to call me that?!'