Part 24: Two Beds

Look, they probably would've been at the 200s alr but I wanna add more of this so just ignore that :))

         Shirayuki then felt Killua pull away, she was a bit upset but tried to keep Sasuke out of her head. She then felt weight on the other side on her bed behind her, and felt a hand intertwine with her hand.

        "I also feel tired, so I need some sleep." Killua said.

        "I thought you could last a few days of sleep?" Shirayuki questioned, popping her head out of the blanket.

        "With you, no."

        "How mean." Shirayuki hummed.

        "It's not mean, it's a compliment." Killua corrected.

        "Since when?" Shirayuki huffed, going to sleep since she had no worries of her nightmares anymore.

        "You said so yourself, you said that-"

        Killua stopped talking when he heard the soft snores from Shirayuki, he rolled his eyes before going to sleep as well.

         The next day, Killua woke up to see him hugging a pillow instead of Shirayuki. He looked around to see the bag she always brings with her gone.

         "Shirayuki? You there?" Killua called out.

         Shirayuki had completely forgotten to tell Killua that she leaves early in the morning to do her workouts, which made Killua worry a lot.

         "Shirayuki, are you in there?" Killua yelled from outside the bathroom.

         Killua was nervous, "Shirayuki, if you don't come out, I will come in!" He yelled.

         Killua went inside and covered his eyes, but he didn't hear anything and put his hands down and saw nobody.

        "Where the hell is she?" Killua muttered, getting his stuff before going outside to find her.

        Shirayuki was resting and drinking some water, "I feel like I forgot something really important." Shirayuki muttered.

        Shirayuki was a bit tired and decided to sleep against the tree. Killua kept on trying to find her and saw her sleeping.

        He ran to her and saw her slightly sweaty, "Was she training or something?" Killua muttered.

        "Shirayuki, wake up." Killua said, shaking her slightly.

        "What do you want?" Shirayuki muttered, still tired.

        "You're still tired, you should've stayed in bed." Killua sighed, lifting her up to her feet.

        "Yeah, I need a nap.." Shirayuki muttered, quickly going to the room, with Killua following.

        "What were you even doing here?" Killua asked.

        "I was working out. I have to keep fit." Shirayuki explained, rubbing her eyes to see clearer.

        "Well, let's go." Killua sighed, pulling Shirayuki while carrying her bag.

        Everytime Shirayuki asked a question, Killua would ignore it, a bit upset. Shirayuki took a nap and the two went to do their matches to get to the 200th level. At night, Killua was sitting on the floor against the wall.

       "Killua, go to sleep." Shirayuki said.

       Killua then closed his eyes, still on the floor. Shirayuki frowned.