Part 14: Never Underestimate

Btw Shirayuki always finds the time to do her workout, probably should've wrote this at the start but I forgot :) Sorry. Also, pretend that it's already the last day because I have no clue what to write for the remaining days except for the last day. :))

        "I was moving around and accidentally fell back." Killua muttered.

         "Why didn't you call for me? If I had arrived any later, you would've gotten seriously hurt." Shirayuki asked.

        "I was too shocked to see anything, and it would be too embarrassing to call for you." Killua explained.

        Shirayuki then heard him yawn, "Take a nap if you'd like. You aren't heavy." Shirayuki muttered.

        'I guess he feels comfortable with me.'

       "I won't fall asleep..." 

      Shirayuki then heard soft snored, and giggled softly. Shirayuki then got her flying carpet so that Killua wouldn't wake up. She then landed near the end, and carried Killua again on her back with the help of the carpet, before walking to the end.

       "Mm...Where are we?" Killua asked, still half-asleep.

       Shirayuki didn't answer, trying to carry Killua all the way to the end. But, Killua woke up fully and shook himself off.

       "Were you trying to walk in there while carrying me?!" Killua yelled.

      Shirayuki snickered, giggling while looking at Killua.

      "HOW DARE YOU?!" Killua cried dramatically.

      "Oh, you poor thing. How much you have suffered." Shirayuki said with extreme sarcasm in her tone.

       "And this is why I should've never slept." Killua huffed.

       "Don't be sad, I'm glad you feel comfortable with me." Shirayuki smiled.

      "Anyways, let's go." Shirayuki said, walking to the end with all the other people.

      Shirayuki then stopped, "What's wrong?" Killua asked, bumping into her.

      "Where are the others?" Shirayuki asked worriedly, looking around.

      "You mean Gon, Kurapika and Leorio?" Killua asked.

      "Yeah, Gon, the tall blonde, and the old man." Shirayuki nodded.

      At the last few moments of the exam, Gon and the others arrived.

     "Oh, thank god." Shirayuki sighed.

     "Congratulations on everyone who has made it this far. Please get back on the ship for our final destination." The examiner said. 

        They all boarded the ship and heard someone from the speakers, "The chairman wishes to interview the remaining candidates. When your number is called, please come to the first reception room, on the second floor. We'll start with #44, Hisoka." The announcer said.

       "Shirayuki, when did you arrive in the trick tower?" Killua asked.

       "I was the 12th to arrive." Shirayuki said.

       "Oh, but the 5th person was already called." Killua sulked.

       "What are you being upset for?" Shirayuki laughed.

      "No reason.."

      Shirayuki then looked out the window, "I wonder if those buildings would light up again..." She muttered.