Part 10: Seasick

"Shit, that must've been seawater. My eyes and this cut stings and my hairs all...Ew." Shirayuki muttered.

        "Takori Shirayuki, is the 12th to pass." A voice echoed.

        "Oo, same as my age." Shirayuki laughed.

        Shirayuki waited in anticipation for her friends, and sighed in relief when she saw them at the last second. 

        They were then led outside and the examiner faced them, " Congratulations on your success, only two phases left remain." He said. 

        He then showed a box with a small opening on the top.

        "The fourth phase will be at Zevil island. For starters, you will have to draw lots. The number on the piece of paper you get is your target, get their badge. Your target's badge is worth 3 points, also your own badge. You will need to obtain a total of 6 points to pass this phase. Though, if your badge is stolen or you have no way of getting your target's badge, you can grab any other badge, which is 1 point. Now line up, in the order of who reached the end of phase 3 ascending." The examiner said. 

         We all lined up in the order and got our card. We all hid our badge and everyone had their guard up. Shirayuki sighed in relief as she didn't wear her badge in the first place.

        Shirayuki had no idea how to find out who her target was, and who was targetting her, but remembered that, if she could stay up for five days, she could stay up for seven days. 

        Shirayuki made sure to keep an eye out on people she knew would be a hassle if she were to fight with them. She then talked to Gon and Killua as they boarded the ship. Shirayuki had to stop first and put down her stuff and told the guys that she would catch up with them later. 

        She quickly did everything she had to do and went to find the other and saw their numbers, they all turned their heads and hid their cards. 

      "Ah- I don't have any of you as my targets." Shirayuki reassured. 

      Shirayuki sat down with them and Gon quickly asked her, "Who's your target?". "I got...2." She said.

       "Oh, what a coincidence." Gon laughed.

       "Do you remember who it is?" Killua asked.

       "Not a clue. While I'm searching for them, I'll just take any badges from people who try to take my badge." Shirayuki decided.

       "Also, Gon. You had the creepy clown's number, right?" Shirayuki asked worriedly.

       "Yeah, but I'll be fine. I mean, at least I know who my target is. Killua got one of those brothers but we haven't figured out who." Gon explained.

       "By the way, you guys arrived at the last minute. I was worried that you wouldn't make it since the 50 hour penalty would make you have less than 10 hours." Shirayuki explained.

        "Well, Gon had a plan and we had to take a long path instead of the fast path so that everyone could follow and we made a whole to the fast path to finsih in time." Killua explained.

       "Woah, nice plan, Gon!" Shirayuki complimented.

       "Yeah, I hated the fact that we'd have to leave people behind so..." Gon laughed.

       Killua looked annoyedly at Gon and Shirayuki as they kept on talking, with Shirayuki continuously praising Gon for his plan. 

       He then heard his name, "Yeah, Killua was continously trying to open the trap door you fell through. He was very angry, and worried." Gon explained.

      "N-No, I wasn't!" Killua yelled.

      "Aw, Killua~ You don't have to lie~!" Shirayuki sang, putting an arm around Killua.

      Killua's face was extremely red, he was wondering whether or not he was red because of her teasing or from her arm being around him. He enjoyed her arm around him and managed to reduce the amount of blush he had, and was quiet while Shirayuki and Gon talked.

      Shirayuki then removed her hand from Killua's shoulder, and laid on the floor. 

     "I feel so sick with all the water..." Shirayuki muttered.

     "You have seasickness?" Killua questioned.

     "No, it just reminds me of the trick tower when I almost drowned. It'll probably be fine after a while." Shirayuki explained.

      "What? You almost drowned?" Gon asked.

      "Oh, right. After I dropped, I landed in water and it started rising, and then there was a whirlpool but I managed to drain all the water. Then I had to destroy a wall and reached the place. Surprisingly, I was the 12th to pass." Shirayuki explained.

      She then sat up, at the same time the boat swayed a little more aggressive than usual. She swayed as well, and covered her mouth, feeling a bit sick as she was reminded of the whirlpool. Killua quickly pulled her close and kept her stil.

      "You okay?" Killua whispered.

      Shirayuki didn't respond, closing her eyes, and pulling away to look at the wall, opposite of the sea. The swaying stopped and Shirayuki fell back to the floor, she then saw Gon holding a bottle of water.

      She tried to ask for it, but couldn't speak. Gon realised what she was saying and gave it to her, which she chugged down. She then laid down again, but accidentally laid on her side which had the wound she had from her kunai.

       She flinched and quickly sat up and held her shoulder, "Shirayuki?" Gon called.

       "Yeah, sorry. I'm gonna go inside for a while." Shirayuki explained, going inside.

       Gon then said, "I...have to go..somewhere. You should probably check on her." He quickly walked away to somewhere.

       Killua then ran to find Shirayuki, and saw her against the wall, looking very sick.

       "Hey, how are you feeling?"

       "A bit better, still a bit uneasy though." She muttered.

       "Do you need anything?" Killua asked.

      "I'm not sure, but I'm sure that this won't last." Shirayuki hoped.

      Killua sat beside her, "I just need a little bit of rest..." Shirayuki muttered, going to sleep, falling on Killua's shoulder.

      Killua was surprised but made sure not to flinch so that she wouldn't wake up. He then carefully put Shirayuki on his lap, making sure that she was still asleep.