Vent

—My Week—

1) NEARLY LOSING MY BF

2) FOUGHT WITH MY BF FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

3) ALMOST EXPERIENCED A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN MY FRIENDS

4) HAD TWO MAJOR, MAJOR TESTS THIS WEEK

5) got called a furry behind my back for drawing a cat on a white board. This one breaks my heart just as much as the fight me and my bf got into did :'(  but he defended me (he says) so I'm choosing to believe that bc I need some friendly hope this week

6) My dad did the thing where he calls my sisters but "doesn't want to bother me while I'm drawing by talking to me" like fUCK JUST SAY HI, IM NOT GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DO, AND IM DEFINITELY NOT GONNA CALL YOU SO THAT'S YOUR ONLY CHANCE QUIT BEING THE VICTIM PLEASE????

7) My sister publicly bullied me in front of G and T :'0 she pulled me aside to ask if G had died his hair and I said idk and tried to go back to the convo I was having with them, but my sister was still standing there (this was at SCHOOL, mind you, but afterwards when we were waiting for our buses) and so I said, "can you please go away" and long story short, after me begging her to leave me alone for 15 mins straight and refusing to give her my phone, even tho it meant her leaving me alone, (I shouldn't have to bribe her to leave me alone, she bugged me in the first place, and I do Not Trust her with my phone at all, she's the kind of person that would probably snoop on it and look thru my texts and photos and apps and shit) and then G left bc his bus was there. I HAD NO CHANCE TO TALK TO HIM THAT WHOLE TIME BC MY SISTER WANTED TO ASK A STUPID QUESTION. I was pissed af, so I walked away and then she came back to me eventually and played victim like WTF?

So that was my week :/