chapter 2: the golden invite

Vanoss opens the note that lady gave him and sees what it said. The paper itself looks to be old and burned but can still see what it says.

Note: "dear friends, you have been chosen to join me on a quest to set things right. If you must know I am not from this world, as I come from the lands between. Where tarnishes thrive and fight for what they have left. I've come to your world to search for someone that can be useful for this quest. But now that I found you and your friends you must meet me at the place where lost artifacts are place to see."

To your's truly.

Me-

Vanoss ended there where the name of the lady was burned off. This is something way out of comprehensive, but after seeing that soldier attacking him and his friends and disappearing out of nowhere is something that isn't comprehensive. He looks at his friends as they waited for him to be finished.

Wildcat: so what does it say

Vanoss: she wants us to meet her

Delirious: meet with her

Vanoss: ya

Wildcat: where at

Vanoss: don't know ummm, something involving a place where lost artifacts are place to see

Delirious: a riddle

Wildcat: hmmm a place where lost artifacts are place to see?

Vanoss: hmmm?.... Wait it's the museum

Delirious: the museum?

Vanoss: the one we left at

Wildcat: she's there

Delirious: but isn't it close for tonight

Vanoss: only one way to find out *gets up and looks for his key*

Wildcat: what are you doing

Vanoss: we are going back to the museum

Wildcat: buts it's closed

Vanoss: ya but come on

Delirious: ok let's get ready

Wildcat: alright.... Should we take the sword

Vanoss: no

So vanoss and his friends gets ready to head back to the museum. Despite it being close for tonight, but if this lady is there than they are going to see her. Vanoss house is a trash because of the soldier destroying everything. He also hid the sword under the couch so that no one finds it or finds out. The guys head outside and goes vanoss car, than he starts it up and dive off to the museum.

2 hours later.

The guys have arrived at the museum and sees that it is closed. They park close to the entrance and as they did they can see something. On the floor are.... Glowing yellow flower peddles that leads inside of the museum.

Vanoss: I assume she's in there

Delirious: should we follow those peddles?

Vanoss: I assume so

Wildcat: well let's see it

The guys got out of the car and heads inside to follow the flower peddles. This is something out of the ordinary as to how these flower peddles are glowing, even so what flower that glows. They feel worry about the security cameras seeing them, but looking at the cameras they see that they are off. They arrive at a door that says under construction, tho the peddles goes through here so they entered the room. They look around to see that everything is not finished and they arrive at the center of the room. Everything around looks to be dark and quiet all around, except for something that is at the center of the room that caught their attention.