chapter 27: Siofra River

By the misty woods we see wildcat and delirious as they make their way to look for a small structure. Seluvis said it's a well lift that will take them to an underground place where blaidd is. He doesn't know what dangers lurk in the underground, but it's up to wildcat and delirious to see what they will face. Delirious got two new spells and two of them are frost witch magic. The first is the glintstone ice shard and the second the freezing mist. As they roam the misty woods they head further down the path, but they up seeing it to their left. A big door is seen as they go and open it to reveal a lift. They get on and activate the pressure plate to head down, they aren't sure how far they'll be going down so they decided to make a conversation.

Wildcat: so you got new magic huh?

Delirious: well ya... I can now do ice magic

Wildcat: sweet, what else did Seluvis had for sale?

Delirious: there's is also these spells called carian magic and it's something to do with floating magic swords. Sounds cool but I didn't have enough runes for it

Wildcat: right, you think we should get something for Evan down here?

Delirious: I don't know what to find down here for Evan, maybe a new incantation magic?

Wildcat: we'll see

As the lift continues to go down they see a faint opening that reveals what's out their. Then it reveals the top of the underground ceiling. The place they are looking at is huge like if a city is being built here. The only thing illuminating the place are the multiple lights on the top celling of this humongous cave. It's almost as it there stars and it's like there looking at space or the cosmos itself. Eventually they see it no more as they arrive at the bottom of the ground. As they get off the lift they see a site of grace near them and a written word on the rock. Delirious goes to activate the site of grace and wildcat goes to read what the word says.

Wildcat: Siofra river, is this where we are?

Delirious: I think so

Wildcat: wow... This place is amazing

Delirious: how big is this underground world?

Wildcat: one way to find out

Delirious and wildcat goes and head to the ruin up ahead. Around them they see stuff to gather and new areas to explore. As they get to the area they see a new enemy type moving about. They looked like stone creatures with blue like bubbles on their backs. All of them hold spears and they move slowly in the ruins.

Delirious: what are they?

Wildcat: let me see what the merchant note says *goes through it and sees what they are* aha, they're called claymen's

Delirious: claymen's?

Wildcat: ya, beings made of clay

Delirious: oh they shouldn't be that hard to kill

Wildcat: well let's see

Wildcat pulls out his bloodhound curved sword and delirious his staff and his sword. They go after the one claymen as wildcat strikes at the claymen. But it didn't kill it as it only left a big scar of the claymen. Delirious cast his new spell, which is the glintstone ice shard and shoots it at the claymen. This did harm to it as it moves back, then the others moves towards them as a slow rate. With their spears ready they use their strength to throw it at then like a harpoon, but wildcat and delirious moves out of the way. Delirious cast a freezing mist as it covers the area they were at into an ice cloud. As the claymen's wonder in it they all of a sudden get struck my the cold of the ice cloud. Wildcat goes and strikes at all of them as with the help of the ice magic it made it easy to kill them. The claymen's fall to the ground as their bodies melted,  Leaving only their spears behind. Delirious picks up their spears and examine it.