chapter 15: the glintstone beast

We see vanoss and his friends making there way to a town that they saw. The food they ate is alright but wasn't satisfying than what they eat back home. As they walk delirious decided to gather something's around, such as glintstone fireflies. The guys made it to the town and from the looks of it the place is in ruins. A site of grace it seen and next to it is a map, they took the map and saw the name of where their at and the towns name.

Delirious: *reads it* Liurnia of the Lakes and this place is called academy gate town

Vanoss: academy gate town?

Wildcat: wait if it's called that, than we must be close to the academy

Vanoss: we are, look

They all look to see that they are close to the academy they are trying to go to. They head deep into the town as they make their way to the academy. As they are wondering in the town they spotted the enemies of this place. The enemies look to be strange silver frog like people with a piece of tree bark as a shield and a curve wooden club.

Wildcat: umm frog people

Vanoss: this is strange

Delirious: are they hostile?

Vanoss: let's find out

They all went twords them and as they did another one shows up. This one has a different weapon as it looks like a crescent weapon. When it saw the guys it warn the others about their presence. Vanoss and his now know that they are hostile and ready themselves to fight them. The one with the crescent weapon holds it in front and shoots a stream of ice fog. The guys move out to the way and charge at the silver frog men. When they attack them they are fragile as they use their shields to block their attacks. Delirious use his magic to take out the one with a crescent weapon while the others deal with the other two silver frog men. Once their done killing them delirious examine the crescent weapon and see if he can do that ice magic. The weapon itself looks to be more of an axe than a mace or something, but it didn't have the ice magic delirious though of.

Vanoss: well that isn't something you see everyday

Delirious: at least only in this town

Wildcat: del, are you going to use that weapon?

Delirious: no, but maybe it can sell it

Wildcat: to who?

Delirious: a merchant

Wildcat: ok

Vanoss: hey guys! I think this path goes to the academy

Wildcat: well let's follow it

The guys make their way to the academy as they follow of what was once a path to the gates of the academy. Along the way they encounter more of those silver frog men and their strange way of fighting them. But they are no match for vanoss and his friends, as long as they stick together. As they make their way to the end of the path they came to a path going up and can see spike barracks. Up ahead are more of those soldiers that use magic rocks made from glintstone. But they delt with them before so it wouldn't be hard to kill them. Going up the path they fought a couple of soldiers and foot-soldiers. Coming to an area where a fountain is they were about to make a right when they spot something they didn't expect to see. A giant green head that is on wheels with a function eyes and a giant thin cannon barrel in it's mouth. The guys hid behind a building as they watch it going twords the fountain.

Wildcat: seriously, a medieval tank

Delirious: they really don't want anyone entering this academy

Wildcat: talk about security in it's next step