chapter 10: Stormveil castle

After delirious took off to find the sorcerer vanoss and wildcat heads into the stormveil castle. They see a giant gate that blocks the entrance to the castle. They also see a grace there, so they activate it and looks for someway in the castle.

Vanoss: so how do we get in the castle

Wildcat: I don't know, maybe break the gates

Vanoss: seriously

Wildcat: what I thought it would be something

Vanoss: hey look a hole in the wall *points at a giant hole in the structure*

Wildcat: well I guess we go through this

Vanoss and wildcat heads into the hole and end up in a mess room full of broken tables and chairs and rubble. Vanoss looks to his right and sees a person by the wall, the person looks to be a bit tall and has a clothing similar to corhyn. Wildcat saw him as well and they both approach him as he sees them.

???: You two are Tarnishes, aren't you?

Vanoss: umm yes we are

???: Splendid to see new visitors of the stormveil castle

Wildcat: yup and how do we get inside the castle

???: I would advise against taking the main gate into the castle.

Vanoss: why?

???: It's tightly guarded by hardened old hands.

Wildcat: meaning it's heavily guarded

???: Yes

Vanoss: is there another way in

???: Try the opening right here. The guards don't know about it. You'll breach the castle undetected

Vanoss: *looks at the whole he mentioned* than will take that root

???: Yes, that's the spirit...You're just the kind of Tarnished that I like. I pray for your success

Wildcat: thanks, who ever you are

Gostoc: I'm the gatekeeper gostoc

Vanoss: ok, thanks gostoc

With that they head to the hole that goes outside to the side of the castle. At first they see that I seems to be clear of bad things, until they hear a sound of a giant bird. They look to see a giant hawk flying twords them with what looks to be swords for talons. The hawk raised it's sword talon's and strikes at the guys, but they avoided it. The hawk moves quickly and tries to do it again but swings multiple times. Wildcat struck at the hawks wings that force it down to the ground. Wildcat finish it off by stabbing the chest of the hawk, after that they get a breather and examine the bird.

Vanoss: great now, birds with swords for feet

Wildcat: who would've thought of giving birds a weapon

Vanoss: *ahem*

Wildcat: oh I forgot your part owl

Vanoss: yup, hmmm hey just thought of something

Wildcat: what?

Vanoss went to the feet of the hawk and with his spear he cuts the sword off the bird.

Wildcat: what?

Vanoss: a gift for del, he always said he needs a new sword

Wildcat: ok than

Vanoss: let's move on

Vanoss and wildcat moves up ahead until they spot a grace to activate and they see stairs leading into the castles building. Vanoss activates the grace and they both heads up to the stairs, but stop when they spotted an enemy. This enemy is in a light black armor wearing a red hood and is holding a torch. They assume is the soldier of this castle, so vanoss and wildcat was trying to hide. But the soldier saw them and blew his horn to call reinforcement. After that the guys ready to fight the soldier and who ever is coming.