chapter 16: academy of sorcery

Vanoss and his friends arrived back at the gates of the academy as they use their glintstone keys to enter. They felt everything went dark and quiet, until light returns and they are now in the front place of the academy. they see a grace in front of them and activate it, than they look to their left to see an elevator. They take the elevator up to the academy and for about a minute they have came to a stunning area of the place. It's almost as if the place is night as they see stream of magic energy in the air. They look around to see bird cages and small glintstone crystals, they also see stairs that goes into the academy.

Delirious: so this place must have sorceries huh?

Vanoss: well I possibly does

Wildcat: ya but what kind of threats are we going to deal with?

Vanoss: I think I know what *points*

They all look at the top of the stairs as two people in the same attire as the one that held the glintstone keys. They both carry the staff and books, but they doubt their weapons. When wildcat went to attack them they fought back by shooting glintstone pebbles rapidly. this force wildcat to dodge quickly and vanoss came to help him. Delirious stood back and shot one with his glintstone pebble, than wildcat attack the other one. The stairs are clear and vanoss began to open the door to the inside of the place. Delirious goes up to the corpse of the dead sorcerers and takes it's staff as his new sorcerer staff. Once the door is open they look to see a single sorcerer by some sort of giant alter. When they went to deal with him they heard something from about. Than two strange wooden things fell from the ceiling and than they stand up. They are two six arm puppets with cages for armor one has six swords and the other four bows.

Wildcat: puppets?

Vanoss: let's just deal with them

Wildcat went after the one with six swords and vanoss went to attack the one with four bows. Delirious decided to deal with the sorcerer at the end as he shoots his glintstone pebble at him. The sorcerer moves away use his magic to shoot three projectiles at delirious. Delirious takes cover behind the chairs but wasn't lasting long. After the others delt with those puppets they went after the sorcerer that was shooting at delirious. wildcat went behind it and stabs him in the back, killing the sorcerer.

Delirious: thanks tyler

Wildcat: your welcome

The guys move on to the next room, which is a hallway that goes left to a grace and a door that goes outside. They started off by activating the grace and then making their way outside. The area is a graveyard with tombstone from being big and small. Not only that but there are also walking dead corpses with glowing blue eyes. Vanoss use his fireball to kill one, but didn't kill it fully. Wildcat use his sword to attack it, but it's body felt like harden rock. Eventually it died and they now see how difficult it is to kill these things.

Wildcat: ok they are tough

Vanoss: my fireball magic did nothing to kill it

Delirious: so what should we do

Vanoss: well, judging from their movement it is slow

Wildcat: so what, run pass them?

Vanoss: exactly

Delirious: well I guess we move quick

The guys began to move quick in this area as they see more of those wondering corpses. Some of them are moving about while others are rising from their graves. But like a zombie they move slow, tho in movies they move fast. Vanoss and his friends make their way pass them and come upon a wooden bridge. As they make their way across they see a corpse hound eating off of a dead body. Delirious charge his glintstone magic and shoots at the hound. After that they were going to move, until wildcat stops them. He points to his left and sees a two puppets with bows ready to target anyone in sight. Vanoss throws his fireball magic at one, but the other shoots a storm of arrows at vanoss. He takes cover and waits for it to stop shooting. Once it did he throws another fireball at it which finish it off.