chapter 17: the full moon queen

(Red wolf of radagon)

The battle starts off with the red wolf jumping in the air and striking at the guys with it's magic curve sword. But they moved out of the way as wildcat struck the red wolf first on its side. The red wolf is fast and agile on its feet, it summons a magic vortex in the air that turns into a sword. It shoots at wildcat and he dodge it, but not knowing it was seeking him as it hits his shoulder. Vanoss runs up to him and tries to use his halberd to spear it's legs, but the red wolf is smart enough to know vanoss is striking so it moves. Delirious use his new magic, using the gravity well magic to try and pull the red wolf. But it only damaged the wolf instead of pulling to him do to it's size. The red wolf turns to delirious and lung itself at him trying to bite him in half, but delirious dodge it. After the dodge he struck the wolfs leg which force it to the floor. This gave the guys enough time to attack the red wolf as they all attack from all sides.

The red wolf howl's in rage and jumps back to the room. It's mouth emits a green magic which delirious assumes its going to use glintstone magic. He is right, the red wolf jumps in the air and shoots a glintstone comet at the guys that sends them flying. It was similar to what the glintstone dragon did but not a big one. The wolf than summons it's magic curve sword and swung everywhere in attempt to hit anyone. Vanoss got up and throws his fireball magic at the red wolf, he isn't sure if it's fireproof since it's red in color. Wildcat gets up and use his ash of war to summon his carian great sword to strike at the wolfs head. This staggers it's back to the floor and gives open an open chance to attack it. Delirious use his sword to stab the sise of the red wolf which got his sword stuck and the wolfs moves away. Vanoss charge in and struck the right side of the red wolf with his halberd spear. The red wolf howl's in pain and is knowing his death is near. The last thing to do is summon multiple magic vortex that turns into swords in attempt to hit vanoss. Vanoss moves away at he tries to avoid the seeking magic swords.

The red wolf tries to attack more, but it's struggles to even do so. Eventually it summons it's magic curve sword, but it disappears when the red wolf falls to the ground dead. It than fades away into dust until was left from the wolf.

                    (Great enemy fell).

Once the red wolf is dead a site of grace appears in the room as the guys activate it and rest at it.

Wildcat: few, that was a bit tough

Delirious: yup

Vanoss: you said it

Wildcat: man the things we fought was nothing but them using magic. First the dragon use magic and now a giant wolf using magic, this is crazy

Delirious: well this academy is all about sorcery

Wildcat: ya but who taught a wolf to use magic? I wish I could teach my dog how to do magic

Delirious: I could help with that