chapter 3: the lands between part 1

We see the guys that are lying on a stone ground as they are in a cave. They are covered in blood and wound scratches from what they been attack by. They lying their dead? In a silent, cold, and dark cave. That is until something came up to them, a horse like creature with horns almost like a goat like horse hybrid. He sniff's at one of the guys hand to see if they are dead or alive. But he's not there alone, on its back is the mysterious lady who rode here to see the guys she has brought here.

???: Don't worry torrent, fortune is on their side. We found them here, after all

She gets off the horse who is name torrent and walk up the guys. Vanoss slowly opens his eyes to see the lady he met kneeling in front of him.

???: These three will surely seek the elder ring

???: Even if it does violate the Golden order

With that vanoss black out again as everything went to silent once again.

Vanoss opens his eyes again and this time he gets up. He gets up feel that he isn't in pain anymore, he remembers him and his friends being attacked by some weird spider thing. He looks at himself to see he has not scratches and no wound puncher anymore. He looks to his friends and saw that they too aren't hurt or have any blood on them. He went to wake up his friends so they can continue on where they are.

Vanoss: hey.... Tyler wake up

Wildcat: ooh what happened

Vanoss: are you ok

Wildcat: ya ouch

Vanoss: what do you remember

Wildcat: well remember that I was a pig and the next thing in we were attack by some spider thing and...... Wait are we dead

Vanoss: no we are not

Wildcat: are you sure because I felt a lot of pain like never before

Vanoss: ya me to

Delirious: ooh

Vanoss: del

Delirious: ya oh my back

Vanoss: he's ok

Delirious: ya I am, where are we

With that they look around to see where they are now. They were at some chapel and are now in a cave. In the cave they see door up ahead, a gold mini tree of some sort, and three chest's. Once they got everything situated they head to these chest to see what they are. One of them has their names on it so they assume this is for them to open. Vanoss opens up his and found a couple of things in them.

Vanoss: hey guys

Wildcat: what, what is it

Delirious: what's in there

Vanoss begins to pull out a spear, a wooden shield, and a key chain? He isn't sure what it is.

Delirious: is that a spear

Vanoss: ya it is, and that's not all

Wildcat: what

Vanoss goes in the chest again and pulls out some clothes. A yellow cloth with a wooden thing on the neck, a blind fold, and old trouser.

Delirious: umm is that what your going to wear

Vanoss: ummm I say no

Delirious: huh strange, let me check mine

Delirious to the chest with his name on it and opens it up. What he found is something interesting. He pulls a staff with a glass ball on top, a short sword, and a shield as well. He also found something else and it appears to be a white paper. It look nothing at first until he saw some writing and saw a picture of something shooting, there is also a title to it.