chapter 6: storm hill

Vanoss and his friends are resting by the grace where they have just accomplished somethings. They all though of everything they experience here in this land, killing and fighting monsters with their weapons and magic. They wonder what else is there to fight, there answer is through this giant entrance. Right now it's night and the guys prefer to wait until morning.

Vanoss: what a day now

Wildcat: ya

Delirious: there is a lot to take in

Vanoss: ya I  mean stone creatures, giant monster, beast people, soldiers and knights, and whatever is out their

Delirious: ya

Wildcat: so did you know how to use your healing spell

Vanoss: I think I have

Wildcat: ok, oh and thank for the new sword del

Delirious: no problem

Vanoss *yawning* I don't know about you guys but I'm getting some sleep

Delirious: me too

Wildcat: night guys

Delirious: goodnight

Vanoss: goodnight

The guys have now fell asleep and will head on tomorrow. Despite knowing the lands and all it's cool to see that they find anything else. Armor, weapons, and magic is something they will get soon.

7 hours later.

We see the guys still sleeping as the sky was brightening up from the sun. Everything around them is quiet and peaceful, the only sound they here is the cool breeze of the wind. Vanoss however was sleeping calmly when he felt like something was off around him and his friends. He opens his eyes to see what was going on. There seems to be nothing he sees, except for a figure that stood close to the group. The figure was too familiar to vanoss as it's the lady that he met from the museum.

Vanoss: guys, GUYS wake up

Wildcat: *snoring* what, what's going

Delirious: *yawning* morning already

Vanoss: look

They look to see what vanoss was looking at and sees the figure of the lady. They woke up see her just standing there, until she look at them.

???: Greetings..... Travelers, from beyond the fog, and beyond this world

Vanoss: it's you

???: Been a while since I've seen you three and I see you look different

Wildcat: well I hope you have some explaining to do

???: Indeed I do, but for I must introduce myself

Vanoss: ok

Melina: I am melina

Vanoss: melina

She than sat down with the guys and removed her hoodie. They can see her being young with a light red hair and her one eye being open. Her other eye is closed because of that mark that is either a scratch mark or a tattoo of some kind.

Melina: I offer you an accord

They stood there for a moment as to what kind of offer she is giving them.

Melina: have you ever heard of the finger maidens?

Wildcat: I'm sorry what

Melina: the finger maidens? They serve the Two Fingers, offering guidance, and aid, to the Tarnished.