Part-1 ~Taehyung hates this~

-

A party celebration at the winning of the Royal Family of Kim's is going to be held in the evening but the preparation has been going on since midnight. The winning--- in goal. Stupid King. 

The King wants everything to be best. He doesn't like imperfect things or peoples. He is so judgmental, greedy-- a total j*rk. He became the king by k*lling his elder brother who was the King before. He's the step father of Prince Kim Taehyung. 

Soon after the end of the party-- maybe he'll be announcing Prince Taehyung's wedding with some other filthy rich Royal Family. As he's greedy, he can do anything. 

It's evening time when--

Prince Taehyung, Kim Taehyung is getting ready in his chamber for the party. He does not want to attend the party but he has no choice. 

If you ask what his heart wants then he will say that he wants to get rid of the royal palace, his step father, his step sisters so badly. He has a step mother, Queen Kim but he does not hate her because she is the one because of whom he is still alive and not rotting in some lockup with others  even after opening his mouth, questioning the orders of his so-called father King Kim. 

He neither loves her nor hates her but respects her and listens to her. 

"I guess it's looking nice, isn't it Hobi?" Taehyung asks, showing his lip makeup that he did by himself to his valet who is his bestie in the jail-like royal Mansion.

"Beautiful. So beautiful, Prince Taetae." Hobi replied. 

"Now my makeup is done, I'm going to wear that blanket with whom I'm going to sweep the floor. Ahhh! God!" Taehyung says huffing loudly making Hobi chuckle at his cuteness. 

"Yah! Don't laugh at my condition! I can't believe that in this modern developed world, the King is making us live like the old royal family! Oh my my! Like seriously! Hobi oh Hobi! Save me!!" Taehyung dramatically grabbed his chest. 

"Enough of the drama, Prince. Get ready! Or else y'know." Hobi said, decorating the beautiful delicate fingers of Prince Taehyung with rings.

"Yeah yeah! You know what-God is going to send someone for me who will take me away from here in front of the whole a$$ so called royal family!" Taehyung said, looking at himself in the mirror.

No matter how sassy he seems, he cries most of the night because of the way he lives. He feels like he is in jail.  

"I will ask God to make your wish come true, my Taetae." Hobi hugs Taehyung who wraps his arms around him, sniffling.

"Oh boy! Don't cry, don't cry! You are gonna ruin my hard work." Hobi carefully wipes Taehyung's tears.

"I'm leaving. I've to take a look on the preparations. Get ready ok! I may not come so you have to come outside by yourself." Hobi said.

"I swear I will fall like everytime wearing those blanket-like dresses." Taehyung mumbled to himself as Hobi left.

"Whatever! Baby, my love Taehyung, you can do it!" And he started getting ready for the party.

-