Part-20 ~Glimmering eyes~

-

"Let's go for shopping, you can't keep roaming about in my clothes yeah." Jeongguk offered.

"And what if I decline?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Look. Look, you aren't letting me take any steps and then complain that we aren't even friends!" Jeongguk whined.

Taehyung stick his tongue out. 

"You didn't tell me anything and expect me to go with you?!" Taehyung asked glaring at Jeongguk.

"Ok no worries. Don't go. Keep wearing my clothes for ever. And miss the chance to take a trip to the lighting streets." Jeongguk huffed.

"Streets?! Lighting streets?! You mean the one with a huge population where everywhere, the aroma of luscious dishes comes?! And people dance, sing without any care?! Where no one judges what you do?! Kids might be playing around and all! Do you mean that street?!" Taehyung asked, eyes shining.

"Yeah. If I am not wrong then I don't think you ever went to those places?! I mean how could you, your step dad wouldn't have let you right?! Then how do you know so much about it?!" Jeongguk asked back.

"Movies, series, dramas and all. Also Hobi told me about it." Taehyung replied.

Jeongguk's smiling face turned into a squinted one as soon as he heard 'Hobi' again.

"Who is Hobi?!" Jeongguk asked.

"When are we going?!" Taehyung questioned back.

"Taehyung, I am asking something~ you can't answer with a question~" Jeongguk said.

"I also asked something." Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow.

"We are going once you will get ready now tell me." Jeongguk whined.

"Ok! I will get ready in five minutes!" Taehyung said and ran to his room to change.

"Seriously Taehyung?! You didn't tell me. You are acting like a brat." Jeongguk grumbled.

"But I like this Taehyung. This means he's a little comfortable with me. We can get along." Jeongguk smiled, mumbling to himself.

After twenty minutes Taehyung came out wearing an oversized hoodie of Jeongguk and loose, baggy pants. The clothes were oversized because they were Jeongguk's.

"I'm ready. Let's go~~" Taehyung said and walked out of the house with Jeongguk after him.

-On the way-

"Tae, you still didn't tell me who Hobi is." Jeongguk pushed the question again.

"Someone so special to me." Taehyung replied.

"Is it a girl?" Jeongguk asked.

"No. Hobi is a him. A guy. Why would you ask? Are you going to kidnap him too?!" Taehyung's eyes brighten up asking the question.

"Omg! If you are thinking of kidnapping him then please do it! Then I won't feel bored or sad. I and Hobi will have lots of fun!!" Taehyung cheered.

"No, I am not doing that." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

Oh~ Jeongguk is never kidnapping Hobi because he didn't want a third wheeler. He wanted to be with Taehyung, just Taehyung. At least for some time but yeah. 

"Then why did you even ask?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Let's eat something here and wander around the streets later, yeah?" Jeongguk suggested parking the bike outside a small restaurant.

"Hmm ok! I was hungry anyways. But the street food must be waiting for us." Taehyung got off the bike and took off the helmet, mumbling the last sentence to himself.

"Yeah I felt and also heard your stomach grumbling." Jeongguk teased.

"Jeongguk~" Taehyung whined and hit Jeongguk's arm lightly.

"I really did hear. And C'mon don't be flustered. Also please let me know whenever you want something ok?"

"Ok. The rats are running in my tummy~ they need food." Taehyung dramatically said and rubbed his tummy. [A/n: cringe >_<]

"OH MY GOD! Did you eat them?!" And Jeongguk dramatically gasp.

Both burst out laughing at their own lame jokes.

After having their tummy not fully full, they soon reached the beautiful lighting streets.

"Wow!" Taehyung's eyes glimmered, it has become a habit of his. Whenever he sees something beautiful, his eyes shine at that.

Jeongguk parked the bike in the parking area and left their helmets there, he held Taehyung's hand and started walking.

"Don't leave my hand ok. You might get lost." Taehyung nodded at that.

-

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Vote and comment<3