Part-12 ~Pretty name~

-

Jeongguk's POV- 

After confessing to my honey lips, I sealed his lips with mine. In between the kiss I pulled him closer to me and felt he wrapped his arms around my neck.
But soon I realised what I was doing. I was kissing the prince whom I kidnapped and without his concern. How wrong I was! What he would think of me. 

Abruptly I parted away from the kiss and I heard he gaped at the sudden detachment-- still my arms were around his waist and his arms were around my neck. 

"U--- uh, I a-- am sorry. I did-- didn't mean to. I'm s-so sorry." I apologised to him. He stared at me confusingly. 

Nonetheless he mumbled a small 'it is ok'. And both of us pulled away-- sitting away from each other.

Author's POV- 

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk were sitting without saying anything. Their heartbeat was now calm. 

"I am sorry, ok. I swear I didn't mean to. I mean yeah I wanted to but--"
Jeongguk stopped when he saw Taehyung blush. He realised what he was saying.

"Oh God! This is embarrassing." Jeongguk mumbled to himself. 

"Umm so where will you take me??" Taehyung questioned clearing his throat.

"Take you--- Oh! Yeah. So you will go with me?!" asked Jeongguk.

"Yeah. I'd like to go wherever you want to take me except for the Mansion of course." Taehyung fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

"Ok. We'll go there tomorrow. I'll go and prepare things there." Jeongguk.

"By the way, I didn't ask your name." Jeongguk smiles sheepishly.

Taehyung chuckled at Jeongguk's cute expression. The prince loves the goon's-- his kidnapper's variety of cute expressions.

"My name is Taehyung." Taehyung replied.

"Taehyung. Pretty name." Jeongguk compliment Taehyung again. 

"I'm Jeongguk-- Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung nodded and mumbled Jeongguk's name to himself. 

"Take a bath. You might be feeling so hot and stinky as there's no air conditioner here." Jeongguk said to Taehyung who shook his head softly.

"No I'm not feeling hot but yeah I need a shower so bad. Please lead me to the bathroom?!" Taehyung hesitantly asked.

"Sure. This way. Uhmmm the door knob isn't fixed so don't lock the door. Ok. I'll be right here so that Yoongi-- my partner or anyone wouldn't invade your privacy. And here wear these." Jeongguk said giving his sweatshirt and pants to Taehyung who nodded and left to take a bath.

Jeongguk did as he said-- he sat on the chair near the bathroom. 

-