Part-11 ~Drooling over my kidnapper~

-

Taehyung's POV- 

He got worried when I started crying and asked me if I was fine. 

He is a goon but I doubt it somewhere because he asked a hella stupid thing to me that I'm pregnant. 

Shrugging his question I told him that I was happy yet worried of getting caught. I knew that if the King found us--- he wouldn't spare me. 

We were having little conversations when he said that he wanted to take me to some other place if I am fine going there. 

But I wondered why my kidnapper wanted to take me to a secret place…. 

I couldn't stop myself from asking him why he was saying so and treating me so gentlemanly. 

I felt my cheeks heat up when he confessed he liked me-- kinda like me. 

Before I could shrug his confession again he continued to say that he likes me not because I'm a royal, it's just he likes me the way I am-- the person I am. 

I just oh -ed him and saw him pouting sadly because of my reply. 

Just after a few moments he stated again that he likes me more than like. 

He continued saying whatever he felt about me. 

He said he was mesmerised and enthralled by my beauty as he had never seen someone so ethereal like me. And told me that he finds me more beautiful than a girl. 

I blushed at that. 

As he was busy complimenting me-- I took a proper look over him. 

His doe eyes, thin-pink lips-- the lip piercing, the mole under the lips, on his cheekbone and one on his nose too. I cooed at the soft features but as soon as my eyes reached his razor-like sharp jawline, the Adam apple, buff chest, muscled biceps-- I gulped. 

I loved his choice of jewelleries that he wears-- the pin piercing of his eyebrow. The ring piercing of his lips. Ear pierced with rings. I loved it. 

I wonder if he has piercing somewhere else too…

His soft yet solid features made me drool over him. Before I could think about his other features-- I diverted my mind to his talk. 

He confessed that I was the reason for the failure of his plan of kidnapping my sisters. 

I chuckled but freezed when he blurted out that he wanted to kiss me. 

And just after moments, I felt cold yet soft lips on mine. 

My kind kidnapper was kissing me. OH MY GOD! HE IS KISSING ME!! 

I didn't pull away from the kiss because I just don't want to-- I didn't feel the need to push him away. 

I was waiting to get kissed hard by him-- I was expecting him to bruise my lips but he didn't even open his mouth. Just our lips were on each other's-- connected. 

-