Part- 32 ~Running away with my prince~

Kindly ignore the mistakes and enjoy the last chapter of this fic:)
And I'd love to read ya'll's comments:D

--

Part-2/2

--

"HOBI RUN!!!" Hobi heard Taehyung's voice and abruptly stumbled, ran after Taehyung and Jeongguk.

The guests stood there. Some were puzzled. Some were cheering whereas some were just enjoying the food. Priorities!

As soon as they reached outside, Jeongguk helped Taehyung sit inside the vehicle, gathering his gown and pushing it inside.

"Baby, you are looking so pretty but why do you have to wear this curtain like dress today?! Why??!" Jeongguk said, still occupied with Taehyung's gown.

"It was my wedding, Jeongguk!! Hobi hyung, come inside!!" Taehyung said in a rush.

Hobi: "Your dress is taking all the space! Where will I sit???" 

Yoongi: "Come my lap is empty!"

Hobi: "What the fxck?" 

"Stop screaming in my ears! If you wanna stay here, stay! Or just come and sit on my lap!" Yoongi said.

"And for fxck's sake, Jeongguk. Stop fighting with his gown and just sit inside!!!" 

"Gguk!!" Taehyung pulled Jeongguk by his arm. 

"Here take this and remove this annoying piece of clothing. Lord!!" Jeongguk huffed while giving Taehyung a pair of jeans and a shirt. 

"Jackson, where are you?" Yoongi was getting frustrated.

"Boss is hungry. He went to grab snacks." 

One of Jackson's gang members said through the ear piece.

"I will k!ll this fxcker! I swear my blood pressure is bursting because of him!!!" Yoongi said, rubbing his face. 

Hobi was sitting beside Yoongi, not believing that they escaped that hell h0le. 

"We did it! Oh my God!! We did it!!" Jeongguk said excitedly.

"Yes!!!" Taehyung said hugging Jeongguk.

--

"What the hell is happening?! I will faint!! Oh my God!! I haven't slept for days and now I have to suffer from this!!!" Yoongi hit the ruptured tyre of the vehicle.

"What a day it is!" Hobi phrased.

Yoongi and Hobi looked at Taehyung and Jeongguk who were getting mushy, lovey dovey with each other. 

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung on the lips. Taehyung softly pushed Jeongguk, hitting his chest and walking to Yoongi and Hobi.

"There is no drink to cheer. Let's take a dip to our freedom." Taehyung said, chuckling, pointing at the river.

Taehyung held Jeongguk and Hobi's hand. Jeongguk pulled Yoongi who was going away. 

They all ran again and jumped into the river.

"Cheers!!" Taehyung said, pulling out of the water. 

Yoongi closed his eyes, swimming comfortably

Whereas Hobi pulled the extra piece of clothing off of himself and threw it somewhere.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung to himself by his waist, Taehyung looped his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

"God, I have missed you. I have missed us." Jeongguk expressed.

And they connect their lips in a passionate kiss-- pressed against each other, pulling each other as close as they can.

They poured every emotion in the kiss that they felt with and without each other.

They pulled away from each other to catch their breath. 

Jeongguk pulled his wet shirt off. And once again pulled Taehyung to himself, sealing their lips. 

Taehyung giggled in the kiss when Jeongguk tickled his waist. Jeongguk smiled. 

"I never got the chance to confess to you in a proper way. Jeongguk, Gguk ah, I love you. I loved you every moment. I loved you yesterday when I was with you. I loved you even then when you were away. And I love you today too. And for your kind information, Jeon Jeongguk, I will love you till my last breath. And Gguk, you know what when you were away, I felt like something-- a few pieces of my heart were missing. But now that you are here, my heart is so full. Thank you for existing. Thank you for freeing me away from the cage. I love you, my Jeongguk ah!!" 

Taehyung confessed, booping Jeongguk's nose with his and then pecking his cheeks. 

"I love you too and I love you more. You can fight with me on that and I assure you that you won't win. But you can win because you are lucky that I love you. And you are a butterfly, my butterfly who is supposed to fly wherever you want. How would I have left my butterfly suffering in that cage? Yeah. As Jackson says you are my Snow-white and I am your prince. So your prince is supposed to save you from that evil witch right. That King is the evil witch." 

Taehyung laughed at that. They were still in the river water. 

"Oh Jeongguk ah, shush! My tummy hurts from too much giggling. And your butterfly is feeling butterflies in his tummy, listening to your cheesy talks."

"No. I want you to keep laughing, keep smiling." Saying that Jeongguk started tickling Taehyung.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Taehyung whispered. 

"Hahaha~ Ggukkie no!! Hahaha~~ tickling~" Taehyung's laughter echoed, Jeongguk stopped tickling him and carried him in his arms in bridal style.

REDAMANCY   is the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.

                         •/♡THE END♡/•