Part- 29 ~Inspirited~

-

"Hyung, what I am going to do…? Did you see what happened downstairs. Because of me. Jeongguk got captured b-because of me. And t-today he hit mom. All because of me. N-none of them were at fault. Th-they got hurt because of me hyung. And look here I am sitting… I-- what I am supposed to d-do now hyung…? Wh-what should I d-do that no one will get hurt because of me..? I am doomed." Taehyung said, crying. 

"Tae, none of it is your fault ok. Calm down. Shush don't cry." Hobi cupped Taehyung's face and wiping his tears. 

"The queen and Jeongguk, none of them got hurt because of you Tae. You are not at fault. It is that bast@rd of a ruler who is hurting everyone. Don't cry hmm." 

"Hyung, I miss him… I m-miss Jeongguk. More than a m-month has passed and I don't e-even know where King had kept him. Whether he is getting to eat something or n-not. I miss him hyung. I miss him so much." More tears fell from Taehyung's eyes at remembering the worst day when Jeongguk got beaten up. 

"He is doing okay Tae. And don't worry he is getting proper food and water." Hobi said to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Hobi.

"H-how do you know hyung? Hyu-hyung, you know where he is..?" 

"Yes. Yes I know because I am the one who is sneakily providing him the things he needs." replied Hobi.

"Really hyung?" Taehyung asked again because he thought Hobi was saying all this to make him feel better.

Hobi: "Yes Tae. With the help of the guard who is guarding the place where Jeongguk is being held." 

Taehyung: "H-hyung, he is one of the King's men… what if--" 

"Don't worry he is not going to tell anything to the King. Now I am just waiting for Jeongguk and his friend to come here-- Oops! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!!!" Hobi covered his mouth.

Taehyung stared at him with wide eyes.

"H-hyung, what d-does that mean..?" He asked.

Hobi told everything to Taehyung-- from meeting Jeongguk to visiting Yoongi. 

"I wanted to keep it as a surprise for you but I blabbered it out." Hobi pouted and continued, 

"Soon, your prince will take you with him away from this cruel place. Away from me, I will miss you Tae." 

Taehyung started crying again.

"Oh my God! Did I say something wrong?! Tae, why are you crying?? Oh my my! I am sorry." Hobi panicked.

"Hyung, I love you!! Y-you are the best. I love you, I love you." Taehyung hugged Hobi leaving Hobi a little surprised.

Hobi hugged him back. He was also getting a little emotional.

"I love you more, Tae. I know how it feels to stay here at this so-called Palace and do things on the whims and will of the so-called King. Who is a disgrace for everyone-- his wife, kids, you, the people who work for him. A fxcker he is! 

Though I know I can't help every person who is suffering here. But at least I can see you happy by helping you." Hobi wiped his tears away, smiling at Taehyung.

"Hyung, thank you for helping me. Thank you for taking care of my Ggukkie. Thank you for everything hyung. Y--you are my angel." 

Taehyung kissed Hobi's cheek.

"Omo! I am shy!!!" Hobi hid his face, making Taehyung laugh.

Hobi: "Ok now I have to go to Jeongguk to tell him that the king is making you marry Bogum. Go sleep--"

Taehyung interrupted Hobi, "H-hyung, can I also come with you?"

Hobi: "Oh Taehyung I'd love to see the lover's reunion but I don't want any of us to get caught."

Taehyung: "Ok hyung, take care. Tell him too, to take care."

And Hobi left.

--

"What?!?? He has already ruined Tae's life, I would not let him worsen it!!" Jeongguk spat angrily.

Hobi: "Did you text your hyung? Why is he taking so long? The marriage is in two weeks, Jeongguk!" 

Jeongguk: "I have talked to him hyung. He is on it. He told me that he would be here soon."

Hobi: "Yes I understand. It's not easy."

Jeongguk: "Yes hyung. All of us will get in trouble soon."

--

"Dude, you have helped me before so definitely I will help you. Just give me proper details about everything." Jackson said to Yoongi.

Jackson is a gang leader who has a bunch of really skilled goons. Jeongguk and Yoongi used to work under him. 

"Ok I will. But look bro, we have to execute our plan really soon. Jeongguk called me today saying he wants us to reach there as soon as possible because we don't have a whole month." Yoongi said and started explaining to Jackson and the gang everything Jeongguk told them about the Palace and the guards. 

With the help of Hobi, Jeongguk was successful in telling Yoongi the map of the Palace and about the secret rooms. 

--

"Dwarfs for the rescue of our Jeongguk's snow-white!!" 

Jackson and the gang inspirited.

Jackson invited Yoongi too, to cheer with them. 

Yoongi glared at him nonetheless participated.

--

I'd love to read ya'll's comments♡